51

☆ 51. Chapter 51

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

51 Two days later, Yiqiu, who had been waiting silently, received a private message from Shan Yu, Seeing the content inside, Yiqiu couldn't help laughing, he originally thought that his life would be like this, although his relationship with Fuxuan has not changed, but he is still very guilty, and now maybe the knot in his heart for many years can be let go.

When he received the potions, dried fruits and those embroidered Hanfu, Shan Yu had already entered the ocean of knowledge and couldn't extricate himself, as an earthling, he needed to learn Xi a lot of things, and occasionally ran to the library, like that kind of precious books only the library has.

Seeing that Shan Yu is so serious, Qiao Yiyi is not good at gagging, and there is a Nerry supervising on the side, so he has to follow the Xi honestly, but don't look at him always so jumpy, But when he gets serious, he learns very quickly, and the three of them can get twice the result with half the effort. Coupled with Shan Yu's own super memory, he had already finished learning the parts of the mecha before he was in class.

He can't wait to try to make a mecha by himself, although he doesn't have spiritual power, but he has spiritual power.

Using his current knowledge and combining it with refining weapons, he will definitely be able to create his own mecha, and he hasn't thought about it yet, but it's not in a hurry now.

It's just that those parts need to be purchased by themselves, and they add up to a lot of interstellar coins, even if it hurts, you have to buy it.

Soon, those parts were bought, and it seems that he still has to make more money, so it's still not enough, and it is said that the mecha manufacturing department is very expensive, and sure enough, although he is not from the mecha manufacturing department, it does not prevent him from buying parts.

After buying the parts, he entered the farm, first learned the method in the information, and spliced all the parts together, which is actually a big project, in order to better understand these steps, he still got started himself, and it was not until a week later that the entire mecha was assembled, although it was just an ordinary mecha, but it was still very fulfilling, and then it was the last step, and the refining began.

The process of refining the weapon is still very fast, after all, it is a mortal thing without grade, but after adding ice and fire, the entire mecha is quietly changing from the inside to the outside, and the divine sense docking has been added to the position of the main control compartment, as long as he uses his divine sense, he can drive this mecha.

Being able to refine a mecha so quickly, in addition to the plug-in of the cultivator, is also due to the system, in addition, the artifacts here are not of any grade, if it is in the cultivation realm, if you want to become a refiner, there is still a long way to go.

This mecha has not yet been painted, and after the paint is finished, he plans to add some ordinary weapons, a bunch of materials on the farm, and some materials stolen from other farms before have also come in handy, such as those rattans with wood attributes on the elf plane, ore from the dwarf plane, etc., can be made into weapons, by the way, the giant bee beast tail needle accidentally obtained by survival in the wild before can also be made into a hidden weapon or something.

And the ore attribute of the dwarf plane is too obvious, like what happened during the previous battle on the black market, so that there is a black line at the end of the single head, and it seems that there are legends about him there. However, if he is careful, he doesn't know if it is feasible to take these weapons out and sell them, but this one can be put away for a while.