U120

☆ 120. Chapter 120

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

120 Soon came the day of the engagement of the two people, Shan Yu was called out early in the morning, and then two female servants brought a dress for him to wear, it was a white dress, and the cuffs and neckline of the dress were embroidered with beautiful lace, giving people an elegant and generous feeling.

Shan Yu was fiddled with by several people, and he didn't stop until he was almost asleep.

"Okay? Then a gentle voice sounded, Merlin, the mother of a thousand people.

Shan Yu, who was dozing, woke up and looked up, Merlin was wearing a slim cheongsam at this time, which perfectly highlighted the other party's figure.

"This cheongsam looks really good on my aunt. Shan Yu praised from the bottom of his heart.

Merlin sneered: "You can really talk, why still call me aunt?" Shan

Yu's cheeks were slightly red, and he shouted in a low voice: "Mom... Mom. "

Ah, good boy. Merlin lovingly touched Shan Yu's obedient hair, with a smile in his eyes, "Xiao Qian is waiting for you outside now, let's go."

When Shan Yu opened the door, Wen Renqian outside the door turned around, and the two of them met their eyes, with a smile full of happiness on their faces, This moment will probably be remembered for a lifetime. Shan Yu thought to himself.

The engagement feast is actually held in the evening, but they will first record a hologram to save the best image for the image, and then the family will have a hearty lunch, and then take a break in the afternoon to wait for the engagement dinner.

Wen Renlian quietly touched it in when she was resting, her eyes rolling. Shan Yu woke up when the other party opened the door, sat up a little funny and asked, "Why did you come here at this time?" Don't you take a break?

"Brother Xiaoyu, I have something to ask you... "What's

the matter?

Wen Renlian squirmed for a while and said: "It's Sadri, I see that the weapons he usually uses in his mecha are all laser swords, Brother Xiaoyu can see if you can make him a kind of one like the one in your shop?"

"Okay, I'll do it for you when today's engagement feast is over."

"Brother Xiaoyu, you're the best, but I'll pay the interstellar coin, and I can't let you do a day job." In addition, I have prepared gifts for you and my brother. Wen Renlian said with a proud face.

Shan Yu became curious: "What gift?" "

Hehe, you'll see it then, don't say anything, I'll go out first." Wen

Renlian came over quietly, and soon left quietly, it was really a little girl's heart. Shan Yu looked up at this warmly decorated room, turned his head to face the flowers outside the window, and sighed a little emotionally for a while, he really didn't expect that one day he would come to another world, experience all kinds of adventures, and meet people who will be with him for a lifetime. Grandma, you can rest assured.

Soon, the guests who were invited by the Wen family soon arrived one after another, sometimes talking to each other, sometimes stopping to look at the second floor, everyone was curious in their hearts, what kind of person could make the genius son of the Wen family look at.

"Eh, have you heard? I heard that the son-in-law of the Wen family is looking for a female. "

Females? Isn't it the princess of Chasexing? Wen is actually willing to let his son find a female instead of a female?