80

☆ 80. Chapter 80

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

80 "Oh my God, so handsome! "There are also some females in the audience who are interested in mechas, although they can't fly mechas, they can't build mechas, but they still have dreams in their bones, and they keep cheering when they see the three of them slaughtering in all directions.

The men watched with great enthusiasm, as if they themselves had joined the battlefield. Someone sighed: "I really want to drive the mecha to deal with those star beasts now!"

"Me too! "

Me!

It

wasn't until the three of them had wiped out all the star beasts that the three of them returned again, staring at each other.

Shan Yu opened his mouth first, and his voice carried the clarity of the young man: "You guys go together?"

Tang Shen couldn't help laughing: "It's worthy of Gu Si, then are you ready?" Mad

also turned around, his voice was a little low, and he spoke succinctly: "You are very confident. Shan

Yu smiled and didn't speak, but the action of holding the whip did not stop, so the battle between the three of them began.

Tang Shen is responsible for close combat, mad is responsible for long-range attack, and it is actually quite tacit, The soft whip used by Shan Yu is still comfortable with Tang Shen's double blades, and the cold sword from time to time in the face of madness is also resolved one by one, and the atmosphere is becoming more and more hot because of the battle between the three people.

"Did you see that? Tang Shen uses the same weapons and fighting methods as Gu Si?

"It must be Tang Shen's imitation ability, Tang Shen is too powerful!"

"But the madness is also very powerful, obviously so young, but the water dragon is so skillful, it is really terrifying."

"Although the Tang God and the Mad God are indeed powerful, wouldn't it be even more powerful against the Gu Si Great God, who is still not inferior to them?

"It's useless for you to talk about it too much, let's watch the game, who will win this time?" "

Tang God!

"No, Guth!

"I think it's crazy, as a dual cultivation of ability and mecha, the future is limitless.

No

matter how

much everyone discussed, they couldn't discuss the results, so they could only continue to watch the game, expecting and nervous.

After the three of them fought each other for several rounds, Mad couldn't help frowning, then stopped and said, "I'm not your opponent. Shan

Yu was originally quite enjoyable, and he was a little unsatisfied when he stopped madness, but since the other party was not interested in fighting, he couldn't say anything.

Tang Shen also spoke at this time: "Indeed, no matter how you practice Xi I still can't keep up with your pace, although I really want to fight with you again, but now I need to solve the madness first." Mad

"Do you think you can beat me?" "

There was a flash of lightning and thunder between the two of them.

Shan Yu: ... What's it about suddenly being an outsider?

The audience was also confused, why did they suddenly stop when they were excited to watch?