78

☆ 78. Chapter 78

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

78 Very quickly, although Matt's special training has improved a lot, but he is still not Tang Shen's opponent, the other party still defeated him even after losing his right arm, but Matt also made him suffer a little, which made him have to admit, Before leaving, he said to Matt, "You are very good."

Although Matt lost, he still had a satisfied smile on his face: "Thank you." This

time, ten into five, Shan Yu entered as a matter of course, but what he didn't expect was that Brini was actually among the top five, he shook his legs, and his expression was proud: "How is it, isn't my brother very powerful?"

Matt gave him a speechless look, but he was happy for him.

Anan said: "You guys are really powerful, I have to work hard to practice a lot Xi, Xiaoyu, your weapon is really easy to use, I think I have improved a lot recently."

"That's good, you all have talent, come on. Shan Yu encouraged, and then turned his head and remembered Wen Renqian, Since that heart palpitation, Wen Renqian has sent him a video, and he only relieved his mind after seeing that the other party seemed to be fine, It seems that he is thinking too much.

The four of them practiced Xi mecha again.

In addition, the people of Lance Star suddenly found a happy event that people talked about. Before, Master Yiqiu wrote a post under his star network number and posted a picture, and everyone knew that Master Yiqiu was actually pregnant!

Then below is a bunch of congratulatory comments, which are not lively for a while.

"No, I heard that Master Yiqiu can't seem to get pregnant? Someone asked in a whisper.

Master Yiqiu has a lot of die-hard fans, and everyone knows a little about his physical condition, so they began to discuss it enthusiastically.

"Yes, the master has been married for many years, but he has never been pregnant, and I have been worried for a long time."

"At that time, I thought that the master didn't want to get pregnant, but later I learned the truth, and I felt sorry for the master for a while.

"Don't worry now, the Master is pregnant! No, I'm going to buy some beast meat to celebrate. "

Upstairs, are you greedy~""

..."Just

when everyone was discussing Lou and getting more crooked, a comment was silently posted.

"May I ask how the master healed the body? I've been with my husband for a long time, but I haven't been able to conceive, and the old people in the family are not very happy, and if this continues, we will probably get divorced..."

There is nothing good about such a man, and if he is truly in love, you will not get divorced. Someone

helped: "Yes, even if there is no one and no children, don't you still have it?" It's all about future technology, why is the thinking still so old-fashioned? "

Divorce, a person can live a wonderful life~" Some people also said: "

It's not easy for two people to be together, you can't divorce because you can't get pregnant, everyone should be considerate of each other." However

, this is just a small episode, Yiqiu has not looked at it since he posted it, and now the most he does is touch his belly, which is inhabited by his baby.