64

☆ 64. Chapter 64

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

64 "Xiaoyu, haven't you rested so late?" What happened to Matt's brother? "After the daily mecha training and meditation, it was already late at night, and Wen Renqian was a little worried about Shan Yu, so he called him on video, but he didn't expect it to be connected so quickly, and he really hadn't slept yet.

When Shan Yu saw the familiar handsome face, he suddenly felt a little missed, and he said with a smile: "Looking at Matt like that, of course I'm embarrassed to go to sleep alone." And I'm also worried about Xiao Ai's situation, and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Wen Renqian also laughed, his eyes were full of spoiling, he knew that the reason for Shan Yu's past must be to save that child, After all, Shan Yu is so kind, he can't watch other people's painful struggles, and it is because of this that he will be attracted to the other party. But this kind of singleness makes him feel distressed, after all, he himself is still a minor, and he has been alone, so he can't help but want to be in his arms all the time, always by his side...

"Brother Wenren, you rest early, I'll go back tomorrow. "

Well, you should rest early, don't be too late. After the

two finished speaking, Shan Yu looked at the light in the distance and fell into deep thought.

When the sky was bright, Shan Yu opened his eyes. And Matt also woke up from his dazed state, looked up at Xiao Ai, and didn't know if it was his delusion, he always felt that Xiao Ai's face was much better.

Just as he was about to get up, Xiao Ai's eyes suddenly opened.

Matt was taken aback, he hurriedly leaned over and tried to shout: "Xiao Ai?

Xiao Ai quickly sat up and shouted to the eldest brother beside him: "Big brother, I'm hungry."

Matt was a little happy and a little at a loss: "Xiao Ai, wait a minute, I, I'll call the doctor!" The

doctor came soon, and after checking it with the instrument, he frowned: "Impossible..."

Matt sighed in his heart, and asked a little anxiously: "Doctor, how is my brother?" The

doctor was a little uncertain, so he said, "Don't worry, we need to do a detailed physical examination to finalize."

When the doctors examined Xiao Ai, Matt's family got together, and Shan Yu knew that it was okay, but he still waited with them.

Time is very tormenting for the Matt family, they don't know Xiao Ai's situation, and their whole heart is up and down, and it is difficult to calm down until Xiao Ai's examination is completed.

The doctors inside all looked at the data of the machine test in amazement, and some couldn't believe it, but it was the case, so they couldn't believe it.

One of the elderly doctors came out at this time, and Matt and the others nervously approached when they saw it.

The old doctor said, "Miracle, the little female is fine, and besides, there is a mental fluctuation in his body, if I am not mistaken, it should have produced a new skill."

When they heard this, they were all surprised and asked, "Really?!" Doctor, is it true? Xiao Ai, is he okay? The

doctor patiently replied: "It's okay, very healthy, and there will be no problems in the future."

"Great! Matt's father cried with joy, although everyone didn't know the specific situation, but such news was undoubtedly good news, and Shan Yu also laughed.