70

☆ 70. Chapter 70

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

70 While Shan Yu was preparing the weapons for the game, Wen Renqian's investigation also made progress.

"Young Master, we found a few suspicious people, but the strange thing is that when we followed them quietly, these people suddenly disappeared. Someone reported.

"Suddenly gone? Wen Renqian frowned, Such an unreasonable thing is indeed very strange. I thought it was just a small favor, but who knew that such a strange thing would be encountered, what is the purpose of these people catching two minors?

He had already learned about the two children's information in order to find someone before. Condensation is a sixteen-year-old female, although she is a female, but she has ice abilities, and it stands to reason that she should be excavated by the academy instead of huddled in a small dilapidated house, struggling with the black market every day.

The other is Leng You, a twelve-year-old man with a congenital genetic disease, and his two children are orphans, and it seems that life is not easy. Just don't know why anyone would be looking for trouble with them?

Wen Renqian thought for a while and asked, "Do you know the identities of those people?" The

reporter hesitated for a moment and said, "Those people are dressed normally, but from their mannerisms, I think... Like a regular army. Wen

Ren was stunned: "You mean the soldiers?" "

Yes. "

It looks like things are getting more complicated, who are those two kids offending yet?

"Keep an eye over there, wait for me to come.

"Yes. "

I don't know how those people disappeared, but it's important to find someone, so he's better to go there himself. Since he had cultivated the way of the sword, he faintly felt a sense of mystery, At present, he is already the strength of the middle stage of qi refining, and a ball of thunder and fire suddenly appeared in his palm, faintly revealing danger.

If you let the people in the cultivation realm see it, they will definitely shout that they are geniuses, how long has it been since Xi they have been cultivating, and Wen Renqian has actually reached the middle stage of qi refining, which is really amazing.

Then he talked to Shan Yu and left.

Shan Yu felt that he was still relieved with his ability to hear people, so he nodded and said that he would wait for him to come back.

Shan Yu had already refined the weapon at this time, and then delivered it to the courier robot.

In anticipation, he unexpectedly received a private message from Yiqiu.

Yiqiu: Master, thank you very much for your help, I'm pregnant!! Can you please let me do my best to be a landlord and invite you to dinner? Or if you need anything, you can tell me.

Shan Yu smiled when he saw this and replied: Congratulations, I'm free tonight, just let me help you look at your physical condition.

Yiqiu replied: Okay, okay, is it convenient for the master to tell me the address? I'll call you a flying machine.

Shan Yu reported the address of the academy to the other party, and then thought about how he should go. Would the other party be shocked if they saw him like this? Then he thought of a way to cover his face with aura, so that ordinary people would only feel blurry when they saw his face, like a mist.