76

☆ 76. Chapter 76

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 76 Over there in the

pasture, the spirit beast is still growing, and when it is not time to harvest, Shan Yu waited patiently, staring straight at his eyes, and almost drooled. And the little white cloud lying on his head also stared at that side with one eye, synchronized with the master's movements.

One person and one pet didn't look at it for a long time, Shan Yu took advantage of the time to classify those spirit plants, and actually found the spirit plants that can be refined into Zhuji Dan, as well as the Heart Replenishing Pill that can be refined, Zhuyan Dan, etc., which are very interesting. In addition, there is actually a spiritual plant that can refine the spirit devouring pill, but unfortunately he doesn't have an alchemy furnace, but he can refine an alchemy furnace by himself, Shan Yu thought a lot in his head, so he deliberately opened up a small place, planted these spirit plants, as for the spirit fish, he planned to cook it.

When the fragrance came out of the pot, Shan Yu suddenly refreshed, and the aura in his body rose a lot, I didn't expect the smell to be so powerful, so he drank a little fish soup, and added some to Xiao Baiyun, The others stayed, and when Wen Renqian came back, the two of them drank it slowly, and after thinking about it, he went to sleep with peace of mind.

It's just that in the middle of the night, he was reminded by the system that it was time to steal vegetables, so he instinctively entered the ranch, ordered it and left.

At noon the next day, after lunch, he entered the farm and sorted the stolen spirit beasts, in fact, there were not many, so he stole three, and then obtained the small spirit beast cubs presented by the system, which can be said to be a very good harvest.

A spirit pig, a spirit sheep, and a spirit rabbit, all of which are eaten by Shan Yu, these spirit beasts are very useful for monks, just suitable for Wen Ren Qian's consumption, and Zhuji Dan should also be refined as soon as possible, and Wen Ren Qian can be taken when the time comes.

It's just that what he didn't know was that before he could give it to the other party, Wen Renqian had already built the foundation in advance.

At this time, Wen Renqian was carrying out the task assigned by the academy, because graduation was approaching, students like Wen Renqian basically had to pass the assessment of the academy, so in addition to Wen Renqian, there were several students who participated in the group together, and they were assigned the task of going to a planet called No. 06 to kill a few third-level star beasts.

This planet numbered 06 was originally a rich planet, and it used to be inhabited by hundreds of millions of star people, but later this planet was invaded by star beasts, with countless casualties, and all the grass and trees and houses were wiped out, so this planet became a death star, and occasionally star beasts still appeared here, and they were all strangled by the army stationed here.

Wen Renqian sat on the mecha and led a few people to patrol, yesterday they were lucky to meet a third-level star beast, several people tacitly cooperated, and quickly killed this star beast, and then got a few points respectively, everyone was very happy, these points are very important for their development after graduation.

Several people searched separately, and there were raised strange rocks everywhere, which was also very troublesome to find, but fortunately, the mecha could fly in mid-air, so it was not too difficult.

A few people turned around for a long time but didn't find a single star beast, so they prepared to return.

At this moment, an earth-shattering roar sounded, and more than a thousand people felt a terrifying pressure, which was the coercion of spiritual power.