102

☆ 102. Chapter 102

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

102 It wasn't until he was done with this that Shan Yu had time to look at his farm, he felt that he hadn't been on the farm for a long time, in order not to delay the harvest of plants and fish on the farm, he bought a planting robot on the star network, which was specially designed to help him take care of it, and also let him relax.

If it weren't for being too busy, Shan Yu really wanted to stay in the farm and relax, the surrounding aura continued to converge, and Shan Yu's comfortable whole person was sublimated.

But let's take a look at what kind of plane friends the system has assigned him this time, the previous Xiuzhen plane friends disappeared from the list bar, it's a pity, he still wants to steal some spirit plants.

Xiao Baiyun didn't know where to go in the past two days, Although there would be no accidents in this space, Xiao Baiyun used to be close to him, but now he is always gone, and sometimes he likes to stay on top of Wen Renqian's head, and he doesn't change his mind too quickly.

Clicked on the friend list, and found that it was a magic plane, There seems to be a magic plane before, but the magic plane is too gloomy, giving him a lot of psychological shadows, so he carefully did not go directly, but clicked on the 2D mode, and then he found that there were some interesting plants planted in it, There is a plant that actually grows in mid-air, and there are translucent round bubbles wrapped in the roots, which is very magical.

Shan Yu couldn't help but feel itchy, so he didn't change to holographic mode and entered his friend's farm, but when he entered, a pair of red eyes opened...

Shan Yu pushed open the door ignorantly, and in the warm spring sun, his grandmother raised her head and looked at him lovingly: "Xiaoyu, are you back from school?" Come on, come to Grandma, and Grandma will cook you your favorite dish. "

Grandma! Shan Yu shouted happily, "Wow, that's great!" Then he put down his bag, washed his hands and sat down at the dining table.

Mei Zizi finished a sumptuous dinner, Shan Yu felt that he was so happy, how long had he not tasted the dishes made by his grandmother? Ever since my grandmother died... Pass away? Shan Yu thought suspiciously, isn't grandma in front of him? How could he have died? He shook his head and waved the strange thought away.

"Grandma, I'll wash the dishes. Shan Yu diligently went to wash the dishes, he watched his grandmother sitting on the old sofa at home embroidering something, because of her age, grandma usually wears reading glasses when embroidering, carefully embroidered stitch by stitch, that looks like she is treating some treasure.

Shan Yu finished washing the dishes and looked at his grandmother silently, feeling that he couldn't see enough, if he didn't look at it a few more times, his grandmother would disappear. Disappear? How is it possible, he has not grown up yet, so he should honor his grandmother.

"Xiao Yu, how is your Xi recently? His grandmother was an intellectual, and she still attached great importance to her spare schoolwork, so she looked up and asked.

Shan Yu said with a smile: "I did well in the exam this time, I think it must be no problem to enter a key high school, hehe." Grandma

put down the embroidery, and there was a relieved smile on her old face: "My Xiaoyu is smart, grandma doesn't have any big wishes in this life, I hope you can be safe and prosperous." "

Grandma... Shan Yu's eyes were a little moist, "My biggest wish is to accompany my grandmother, as long as my grandmother is by my side."

"You kid. Grandma smiled and said, "Grandma is old, sooner or later she will leave, and you will have to learn to get through any difficulties on your own in the future."