129

☆ 129. Chapter 129

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

129 "Host, Something Isn't Right. The system, which had been quiet, suddenly spoke.

Shan Yu looked at the shortening encirclement and asked, "What do you see?"

"It's not like a demonic technique, it's like... Necromancer's manipulation of dead bodies. "

Necromancer? No way... Shan Yu thought of a possibility, but is that possible? If that's the case ... Brother Wenren!

Emperor Dimon, the royal family of Chasexing, was sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes closed, but the room that was invisible to the

naked eye had long been flooded with darkness, and the turbid breath could even suffocate people.

A fierce aura was surging in his body, and the two black shadows struggled, but one of the black shadows became weaker and weaker, and then the other black shadow was swallowed whole. After a few more moments, Dumont opened his eyes, and the black mist that flashed in his eyes vanished.

He stretched out his arms to feel the body temperature and muttered, "This is the body temperature of a human being, how long has it been since I felt it." "

Host, for the sake of the Star of Life, is it worth it?

"No one knows the energy of the Star of Life better than I do, and only I can be its master, and the thief is on this plane. Originally, I was already very weak when I crossed over here in the gap of the Demon Domain, but I didn't expect such an unexpected joy, that dark mage's energy was really good, and devouring him was just enough to repair my injuries completely.

"Host, may I remind you, you have violated the rules of Happy Farm since you came here, and you are running out of time, if you don't go back soon, you will be pursued by the monitors of the plane system, and even I will be implicated and destroyed. The system said coldly.

"I'll fix this before they even notice it, it's not easy to be detected through the cracks in the Demon Realm, and of course I wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

"You're already doing something stupid. "The system is unceremoniously critical. Because it will bury its short system career at any time because of the stupidity of this host, it feels very unlucky, how can it find such a host, it feels that its future is confused, and it has long been unable to speak properly.

That's right, this person is the magician Guantikra of the dark magic plane, he is a complete madman, in order to get back the star of life, he devoured his original friend necromancer, of course, for the people of the dark magic plane, friends are of course not important, as long as you can be strong, then you can do anything.

After coming here, Gubatikla, who was attacked by various demonic qi in the cracks of the Demon Domain, happened to fall into the formation of Demon Cultivator in order to seize the body of others and use ordinary people with special birthdays to block the Heavenly Dao, so the two souls who were also known for their demons began a fierce battle, until Gubatikla devoured Demon Cultivator in one bite, and then successfully entered Dimon's body, devouring Dimon's soul, which can be said to be a success. As a result, he has memories of this plane and knows where the person he is looking for is.

"The thief is here, and my little cutie has gone looking for him. Gubatikla turned a deaf ear to the system's words, and only stared into the distance with dark eyes, the desire to seize in his body was about to burst out, and he wanted to teach the thief a lesson!

Hehe, there's a guest coming.

"Young Master, that demon cultivator seems to be in the royal family, but it's a little strange. "One of the people who followed Wen Renqian was holding a small compass in his hand, which was a magic weapon refined by Shan Yu, which could search for spiritual energy.

More than a dozen people stood on top of a certain tall building not far from the royal family, these people were all outstanding elites screened by the military department, they came into contact with the system of cultivation through the assessment, and after knowing the benefits of cultivation, they were even more loyal to their own family.

The person holding the compass is more sensitive to aura, so in order to help Wen Renqian find the demon cultivator more effectively, Shan Yu helped refine various magic weapons, which can effectively find and protect them.

"What's weird?

。。。 There are some other things in the aura, I can't say it, it's a bad breath anyway. And the energy of that breath seems to be above the Yuan Infant.

Wen Renqian frowned: "Yuan Ying? You are basically in the Qi refining period now, and you can only rely on spirit stones to attract energy, so in the face of unpredictable things, you must do what you can, and if you find that you are invincible, you will immediately retreat.

"Yes. Young master, you have to be careful? "

Well, I see, be careful. "

Understood. Suddenly

, a black mist hit, as if it was pervasive, and instantly flooded the entire room. The walls that were originally full of light have long since disappeared, and even the scenery outside the window is gone, leaving only darkness and nothingness in the whole world. More than a dozen people surrounded Wen Renqian to form a protective circle, and then looked around vigilantly.

"We were discovered! "

Unexpectedly, since the other party's strength is above Yuanying, it is only a matter of time before it is discovered. Soon, just when everyone was vigilantly looking at the dense fog around them, the scene changed instantly, and Wen Renqian looked back, where were there other people?

"Where is this? Wen Renqian stood on the side of a strange street, where people came and went, everyone was in a hurry, each of them was dressed in clothes that he had never seen before, some of the texture was like yarn, similar to the silk spit out by spiders, but it was a little different, they were more colorful, and they could make people feel prosperous.

He looked up at the house on the side of the street again, there was no sense of light in technology, and the entire wall was dusty, which reminded him of the documents he had seen before, and the restoration pictures in them showed such walls.

At this time, it was the rush hour for work, and there were people and cars everywhere on the roadside, as well as the penetrating shouts of the uncles and aunts who sold breakfast, all of which made Wen Renqian feel out of place, as if he had traveled to ancient times, but he knew that these were all ghosts caused by that demon cultivator, so he was looking for an entrance to break through the illusion.

"Let's let, I'm sorry to let me go! I'm going to be late! At this time, a familiar voice came, and Wen Renqian looked back, only to see Shan Yu, who was even more immature than now, carrying a cloth bag behind him, holding something in his hand and nibbling on it while running.

Shan Yu's whole little face was bulging into a bun and quickly passed by Wen Renqian, but Shan Yu didn't notice Wen Renqian wearing strange clothes on the side at all.

Wen Renqian's heart was also shaken, is this Xiaoyu? Why is he here? And look at how he dresses like he was here. Wen Renqian had always known that Shan Yu was special, but he never thought that he might have belonged here.

Such an environment, such people, is completely an ancient era, and his Xiaoyu is from here?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] With your surname, call my name, [Tanmei] What about the good waste wood little celestial master, [Tanmei] Did the magic boy do a good deed every day? , [Tanmei] This teaching can't go on, [Tanmei] that gluttonous guy, [Tanmei] the only pet in another world , [Tanmei] my boyfriend always loses hair [the last days], How many steps does it take for Wild Daji to ascend to the top? [Entertainment industry]. 、 [Tanmei] My Girl (ABO) 、 [Tanmei] It's really just artificial sucking!

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top