5

☆ 5. Chapter 5

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

5 Wen Renqian didn't know how these flowers were made, but he was immediately attracted to it, and his sister's gift was there.

After having a goal, he immediately flipped through the post, clicked on the link on the post and found that it was actually a store that he had never heard of, it seemed to be newly opened, and there were only two products in it, only one of the clothes, and there was a very beautiful thing, and there was an introduction next to it, saying that it was called a pearl hairpin, and there was also usage.

Wen Ren bought it without thinking about it, and he thought that his sister would like it when she saw it. After buying it, he returned it, and he was in the mood to look at the post on the top.

The owner of the post said that he felt shocked when he saw this Hanfu, and in such a future world where traditional culture withered, its appearance seemed to save them.

Many people think that the poster is a bit exaggerated, but they also have to admit that this Hanfu is very distinctive, and they even think that people should have lived in such clothes.

Although there are many successful garment masters now, these handmade clothes have been simplified, and some embroidery products have become high-end goods, and the style is not as beautiful as this Hanfu, not to mention that the price of such a beautiful Hanfu is so cheap, it is really a big opportunity.

"Wow, I almost wanted to buy it, but unfortunately it was a step too late. I obviously just wanted to buy it, it's really a conscience price! Damn, who gave the list so quickly, no, I must grab the second one!

"You're not alone.

"You're not alone +1.

。。。。。。 So

it is conceivable that without knowing Shan Yu, he has already had countless more orders...

Early the next morning, Shan Yu did not go to check on the new store he had opened, but first entered the farm and planted seeds from other planes.

After breakfast, he decided to go out for a walk. Although the future is full of metallic buildings, he is still curious about the future storefronts or something.

Riding on the free aircraft for minors to the street, the surrounding buildings are almost straight into the clouds, and there are some flying machines overhead, and there are only pedestrians on the ground, the whole city is very quiet, without a trace of trouble.

Shan Yu, who was quietly enjoying the surrounding scenery, was attracted by a larger tall building somewhere, and in the center of the tall building was a huge screen with a picture playing on it.

The tall two mechas, one red and one black, are fighting, and after this period of understanding, Shan Yu found out. The world of the future attaches great importance to one's physical fitness, and this is a world where strength is respected. So both mecha and abilities have been respected by people, and everyone has been working tirelessly to become stronger.

The speed of the two mecha fighting was very fast, and with Shan Yu's eyesight, he couldn't see their movements clearly, but he felt that they were very strong and powerful.

If only he could fly a mecha himself, Shan Yu thought enviously.

Although Penpot said that females couldn't fly mechas, Shan Yu didn't think so, he never thought he was a female, and these robots must have made a mistake.