4

☆ 4. Chapter 4

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

4 "What? Females can't fly mechs?! After coming out of the holographic warehouse, in order to understand the situation of the mecha, Shan Yu asked the robot pot, but the pot gave him a negative answer.

"Yes, little master, the physical fitness of the female determines everything, only the physical fitness above the D level can fly the mecha, but the female does not have it at all. Until now, I have never heard of a female being able to fly a mech.

"But I'm a man, not a female, you must be mistaken." Besides, I'm not sure about my fitness.

But the pot didn't understand his master's mood at all, and shattered his dream very simply: "The little master's physical fitness has been understood from the beginning, and there is only an F level, which is the lowest physical fitness." Shan

Yu felt that something was broken in his heart, and that was the dignity of a man. Shan Yu felt that the dream he had finally had was cruelly shattered not long ago. Picking up the wounded heart, Shan Yu gloomily hid in the space and licked the wounds...

Entering the farm, breathing in the fresh air, the mood is much better. After putting away the ripe radish and cabbage, after a few days of accumulation, there were almost thousands of points, and the store lit up two more seeds, a potato and a corn seed. Shan Yu likes to eat corn the most, whether it is boiled or roasted is his favorite, so he couldn't wait to buy five with points and planted them, and the radish and cabbage seeds were also planted, and now there is only one acre of land in the farm, so the seeds are a little crowded after planting, but it doesn't matter, it will soon be able to add another acre.

After stealing the dish from the magic plane, he came to the ocean plane curiously, this time Shan Yu was ready, and did not enter in a holographic way, but opened the screen and clicked on the ocean plane, and there was an ocean in the screen, two fields, no, not a field. Because there is water everywhere in it, there are a lot of shining things in the water, and the little light flashes in the water, which is very beautiful. If you look closely, it looks like a shell, and there are pearls in it, which makes people feel strange that this shellfish is actually a plant, because there are green branches and leaves under the shell.

Happy Shan Yu is not polite at all, stealing vegetables is a cool word. This time Shan Yu stole three, which is very good. Then the system prompted that there was an extra seed, and Shan Yu looked at it curiously.

There were two seeds lying in the warehouse, one was the spider grass seed, and the other was this shell grass seed, which was the seed of the shell just now. Again, this strange fruit doesn't have any magical effects, except for helping with sleep, and is only used for ornamentation. Even so, it was a surprise for Shan Yu, and with these two seeds, he was not afraid of the supply in the future.

And he also thought about what to do with these pearls, which are not as rigid as artificially made. The surface is soft and round, with a slight transparent brightness, and it is also very comfortable to touch, and there is a faint, very faint fragrance, which smells very good. This is not an ordinary artificial fragrance that can be compared, this is an aroma with the scent of nature. After Shan Yu smelled it, he felt that his whole mood was a lot more relaxed, which was a good thing.

Since Hanfu is made, these pearls can be made into hairpins, and it is also beneficial for people to wear them for a long time.

Just do it, Shan Yu tried hard to recall his previous life, that's right, now the earth he lives on in Shan Yu's heart is already a past life. He recalled the hairpin style he had seen in his memory, and decided to make a simple and atmospheric hairpin, only one pearl was needed, after all, these pearls were very large, the size of an adult's thumb, and one was just right.