115

☆ 115. Chapter 115

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

115 After this assessment, The college gave the students a vacation, and Shan Yu said goodbye directly to his roommate Bede, and then returned to the small villa where he and Wen Renqian had been waiting for a long time, and saw the little master waving his mechanical arm excitedly: "Little master, little master, The assessment is hard, and the pot has made you your favorite dish, come and eat~" Although there was no expression on the mechanical face, Shan Yu could still feel the way it was trying to invite merit, I couldn't help but touch its smooth head as a sign of encouragement.

"Brother Wenren hasn't come back yet? Shan Yu tilted his head and looked at the door, but he didn't care when he thought that Wen Renqian, as a representative of the academy, might be busy in the future.

After eating, he went directly into the farm and began to refine some pills, Recently, because of the upgrade of the farm, Shan Yu watched the ranch open, so he bought some edible beast cubs, such as pork, although there are also some wild pork here that are also very delicious, but Shan Yu still misses the taste of his hometown.

In addition to the piglets, he also bought different kinds of beast cubs, in addition, the system assigned him two dimensional friends, so he unceremoniously slipped over and stole a few strange beasts and plants, and now his farm is very rich in plant species, the land is becoming more and more open, and there are more and more things that can be refined.

Therefore, in addition to refining the Pregnancy Pill, he also refined some other things, such as the Purifying Pill that changes genetic diseases, and he used to use medicine to try to get through the test because of his desire to prevent people, but now he is not afraid, and he can refine whatever he wants.

After refining all these ordinary pills, he was going to try what he had always wanted to refine, that is, the Pseudo-God Pill, that is, the pill that allowed ordinary people to have spiritual power, but it was time-limited. He had been thinking about a way to let ordinary people be able to fly mecha for a long time, but now he felt that the time was ripe, and as a monk in the primordial infancy, this difficulty was no longer a problem.

In addition, he collected a lot of materials from other planes, and found energy bodies similar to spiritual power from some plants and minerals, and there were many other energy bodies like this, but there were applicable and inapplicable.

After all, it is for ordinary people, and the energy body must be gentle after all, and it can't be too domineering, otherwise it will only hurt the body. Then Shan Yu entered the happy refining, and after refining the pill, he made a mecha, which was so fulfilling.

When he came out of the farm, it was already the next morning, fortunately as a monk, he didn't feel tired, but full of energy, after going back to the room to wash and change clothes, he contacted Matt and them, and made an appointment to go to see Tang Tou together, because several people have a good relationship on the star network, Matt heard that he wanted to meet Tang Tho, and he agreed very simply.

So, at noon, a few people were ready to go to a barbecue restaurant with a good reputation...

Tang Tou came to the box first, he was wearing a black dress, sitting there with a straight posture, although his expression was cold, there was still a trace of nervousness on the baby's face, it looked like he was going to meet a blind date.

He imagined countless scenes of meeting, but he didn't expect that when an unfamiliar face appeared, two unfamiliar faces followed.

Tang Tou: ". "Who are these two light cannons?!