122

☆ 122. Chapter 122

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

122 "What's the Matter with You?" Can't you see someone when you run into someone? A shrill female voice sounded, it was a girl in a pink gauze dress, but at this time, a place on the skirt was stained with the sauce of the barbecue, and the originally beautiful skirt suddenly lost its color.

The girl was so angry that she pointed at Qiao Yiyi and scolded: "How did someone like you get in?" Don't know what this place is? My dress is silk spit out by the spider, and then handmade by the master, can you afford it?

Qiao Yiyi's face was pale by her, and he could only hold back a sentence in a daze: "... I'm sorry.

"Do you find an excuse useful? The girl asked with a dark face.

Nerry didn't care about what he was holding, he pulled Qiao Yi behind him one by one, and said to the girl, "I'm sorry, we'll be responsible for cleaning up your clothes...

"Can this thing be cleaned up?" Well? The girl interrupted Nere's words that were about to be spoken, and said unrelentingly, "Civilians are civilians, a poor sour smell, stay away from me, come quickly, and drive these inferior people out of me!" "

Ida, what's wrong? At this time, a well-dressed middle-aged couple rushed over, and the middle-aged woman took the girl's hand and said, "Are you okay?" No injuries, right?

"Mom, I'm fine, but my dress was ruined by that civilian, what should I do?" The girl said coquettishly.

The middle-aged man standing on the side looked around, and found that today's protagonist Wen Renqian and his betrothed partner were rushing here, and hurriedly glanced at the girl and said, "Forget it, today is the day of Wenren's son's joy, you bear with it, don't make trouble."

When the

girl heard this, her eyebrows were firm, she originally had some good feelings for Wen Renqian, but fate played tricks, and she was actually preempted by a female of unknown origin, and the female's friends were still some civilians who could not be on the stage, which made her not poor, but she didn't expect his father to help her, so she said angrily: "I don't care!" Those civilians have to be kicked out for me, and I hate to stand in the same place with them.

"Okay, okay, don't be angry, this dress can't be worn, let's go change clothes now, okay?" The middle-aged woman coaxed.

"I don't! "The girl raised her head, but she didn't cooperate.

On the other side, several females watching the excitement let out a suppressed laugh, and their faces were full of schadenfreude.

Shan Yu walked up to Qiao Yiyi, looking at his originally lively face, pursing his lips and saying nothing, as if he was frightened.

In fact, the general situation is not to scare Qiao Yiyi, but when he thinks that he is about to owe a huge amount of money, his eyes go dark, and he feels confused about the road ahead, and the whole person is stunned.

"Are you alright? Shan Yu pushed Qiao Yiyi one by one.

Qiao came back to his senses one by one, and laughed more ugly than crying: "... I'm fine.... Shan

Yu patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, it's okay, you are the guests I invited, and I will solve this matter."

"Xiaoyu, be careful... That girl, she...

"It's fine.

Wen Renqian, as the host of the banquet, came over at the right time to ask: "I'm sorry, the hospitality is not good, I apologize to you for my friend's unintentional mistakes, and I will compensate for this skirt." The

✓ Happy Farm SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara