118

☆ 118. Chapter 118

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

118 "You bastard, let me go!" Alina was so angry that she stretched out her foot and kicked it.

Mu Ran disapplievously caught her non-lethal attack, although he himself is a gentleman, but he still has the skills he should have, this attack is nothing, but Yalina, this woman is too ignorant, show him his face at every turn, and wait until he gets married, it's not what he wants?

"You better save some effort, this is the Mu family, and your belly is the blood of the Mu family, we are about to get married, are you happy?

Yalina glared at him: "I'm going back to the royal family, I'm going to ask my father, is this how you treat me?"

"Haven't I treated you well? The food prepared for you was smashed by you, and you were beaten away when you were looking for someone to serve you, and you are still like this when your husband comes to serve you personally, my dear, what do you want me to do? Mu Ran asked with a smile.

"Shut up, I'm not going to marry you! "

My dear, you should accept it, you are now pregnant with my child, and my grandfather has already told His Majesty, and His Majesty has agreed, and we will be married in a few days.

Yalina's eyes widened and she said with a look of distrust, "Impossible! How could my father do this to me? And if it weren't for your despicable behavior, I wouldn't be like this! Mu Ran, you bastard! He kicked and punched again.

Mu Ran was really annoyed by her hysterical appearance, so a knife made her shut up.

"You guys have to serve the future Young Lady Mu well, you know? After coming out, Mu Ran said to a few subordinates at the door.

"Yes, young master.

Mu Ran returned to the hall, his grandfather was already sitting in the main seat of the restaurant, and the others all looked up when they heard the movement, and one of the middle-aged females flashed a trace of disdain in his eyes, and he raised the corners of his mouth slightly and said, "Yo, Young Master

Mu got up quite late, so many of us are waiting here at lunchtime." "There is a clear irony.

Mu Ran sat directly at the bottom of his grandfather's position and counterattacked: "My fiancée is not feeling well to take a look, you also know that she is pregnant now, her body is fragile, if you are pregnant, aunt, we can wait for you at any time." "

You! The middle-aged female's face changed instantly, who didn't know that he had been with her husband for so long, and there was no movement in her stomach at all, her husband had long been desperate, and he didn't know how many mistresses he had raised outside behind his back. This time, he was poked in the sore spot by Mu Ran, and he hated it in his heart.

"Alright, let's eat. After the head of the Mu family, who was sitting in the first place, spoke, the others didn't dare to say anything more, and they all bowed their heads to eat.

Mu You sat in the corner, looked at the faces of these people, and smiled sarcastically.

"I'm going to leave that house. Mu You came to the Star Network and said to the four friends.

Kerry, who was sitting in front of the light screen, hurriedly turned around and gave support: "Wow, congratulations, congratulations, when are you leaving?" Where are you going?

Bede asked worriedly, "Are you sure?" The Mu family shouldn't let you go, right?

"Don't worry, I can fly the mech now, who can stop me wherever I want to go?" I want to go out on a trip, I have never left the Mu family for so many years, this home has no temperature at all, it is not interesting. I couldn't leave before, but now I can, and I don't want to stay anymore.