101

☆ 101. Chapter 101

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

101 In a light-filled room, the figure that was dazed by the sun moved, and then a slender and bumpy figure emerged from the quilt, but there was a little bruise on the fair and smooth skin.

Yalina sat up slowly, holding her forehead with a headache, until she was completely awake, she looked at the surrounding situation strangely, and then she realized that something was wrong with her, she lowered her head violently, and saw that she was covered in red fruits, and the marks on her body made her whole face so white that she couldn't speak, and the unspeakable discomfort somewhere in her body made her lips bloodless.

She clearly remembered that she was using the power of the bronze mirror to take in the annoying female and Brother Wenren, and later... What happened later? By the way, then the bronze mirror suddenly shattered, and then she didn't know anything, who brought her here? She hugged her body tightly, and her heart only felt cold to the bone, and she kept falling.

"My dear, you're awake~" Then a slimy voice sounded at the door, and at this time, Mu Ran was leaning against the door like a human, with a hungry evil smile on the corner of his mouth, and he squinted slightly at the body of the girl Chiguo.

Yalina hurriedly pulled the quilt and wrapped herself, her eyes were full of humiliated anger: "You get out of here!! "

Honey, I'm your fiancé, and we've been closer since last night, haven't we? Mu Ran was not touched by her anger at all, he stepped in, and wanted to get closer.

Yalina was panicked and angry by Mu Ran's shamelessness, her eyes were full of killing intent, the princess's cultivation could not soothe the damage to her body and mind, she was ruthless in her heart, and exerted the aura in her body that was maintained by the elixir, with a wave of her arm, Mu Ran felt that she was pushed violently, and fell out of the second floor in an instant, fortunately he was a person with good individual ability, although the fall hurt a little, but nothing else was at all, Still, he was startled by Yalina's sudden swing of ability.

He looked upstairs and thought: Anyway, it's already his person, and he's not afraid that the other party will run away, heh, isn't even a noble princess the same under a man? Drag what? Now that he has tasted the taste of his sister, his mind flashed Beide's delicate and weak face, and there was a trace of evil on his face, and he took both brother and sister into his arms, isn't it more emotional? Reminiscing about the warm fragrant nephrite before, Mu Ran could only leave with an unwilling face.

Yalina sat on the bed in a daze, a few tears rolled down, and then cried bitterly, this was the embarrassment she had never had, now she had nothing, her moist eyes were open, and hatred crawled all over her pupils.

Shan Yu went to see Mai Rui and them, because the injury time was short and the treatment instrument was used in advance, so the problem was not big, but Mai Rui's father's internal organs were injured and needed to be well recuperated, Mai Rui was even worse, his legs and leg bones were kicked and cracked, and he needed to be hospitalized for a period of time, but because of the situation at home, Mai Rui didn't really want to be hospitalized, and Shan Yu couldn't stand it, so he helped them pay the hospitalization fee for a long time until they recovered.

Matt clenched his fists and made up his mind in his heart, so he came to Shan Yu, knelt down on one knee, straightened his body and said solemnly: "Please let me be your follower, Shan Yu."

Because he had experienced it once

before, Shan Yu had already checked the definition of followers, thought about it, shook the other party's hand and said, "I agree."