38

☆ 38. Chapter 38

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

38 After the private message with Yiqiu, Shan Yu stayed in the farm to rest, in order to be able to rest conveniently, a small bed was placed in the small earthen house on the farm, the farm has a lot of aura, and it is very comfortable to rest here.

After resting for a while, I feel that the whole person is very energetic.

Then, he planned to visit the Energy Tree, and soon his plane friend would disappear from his list, so he had to say goodbye to the Energy Tree anyway.

At this time, the energy tree was watching the all-star movie intently, and the various interstellar wars in it were shocking. The energy tree, which had always been alert, couldn't hear Shan Yu's approaching footsteps, but it felt like the energy tree was a little taller.

"The Energy Tree. The

branches and leaves of the energy tree spun around, and he replied nonchalantly, "Oh, you're here." "

Power Tree, this is probably the last time I'll see you. The

slightly curved branches and leaves of the energy tree shook, and after a moment of silence, he held back a word: ". Oh.

"Don't you have anything to say to me? Shan Yu smiled, squatted down and asked.

。。。 It's not easy for my master, in this apocalyptic world. "In the face of the sci-fi blockbuster with amazing special effects, the energy tree at this time no longer has the interest it had before, and the entire branches and leaves have deflated.

Shan Yu sat down and agreed: "Well, I know. "

He could face death at any time, in such a cruel world, so he was always busy. "

Well, I know.

"I'm glad to meet you, really.

"Me too.

"Your master needs you, more than I do. "

Thank you for your understanding. The energy tree twisted its branches and leaves, "Although I am also very reluctant to you, I hope to have the opportunity to meet in the future." "

I think ... Yes. "When he has enough ability to tear through the space, maybe he can meet.

The energy tree suddenly became energetic: "Okay, Uncle Ben is going to continue watching movies, so I won't send it." "

Shan Yu:" .

"By the way, aren't all these movies? You can watch it for a long, long time, right?

"yes. "

Oh, goodbye. "

Shan Yu:" . "Shiro was worried.

Although you can't kidnap the energy tree to go with him, but it's not bad to have his seeds, and the energy tree can probably know his thoughts, so he will say something like that, or a very smart and cute little guy, that's this personality. Forget it, who made it the big guy in the tree world.

Back at the farm, look at the little seedling in your field, it will take a long time to turn into an energy tree.

"Hearing seniors, someone is looking for them. The assistant who was with him frowned at him, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

After Wen Renqian went out, he saw a very present figure, the other party's long red hair fluttered in the wind, looking at the boys around him, and wanted to go over to talk.