25

☆ 25. Chapter 25

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

25 After rejecting the retention of the Matt brothers, Shan Yu came out of Matt's house, and Yu Guang found a few sneaky people, so his heart moved, he did not rush to call a public flying machine, but walked quietly on the side of the road and walked to the opposite side.

There are not many pedestrians on the roadside, because of the development of technology, there is a virtual network, so many people don't actually go out much, but occasionally a small number of people like to walk on the street. Shan Yu walked not abruptly, he came to a place where no one was around, and someone behind him blatantly began to follow.

"How long do you want to follow? Shan Yu stopped and turned around.

There were seven or eight young men standing behind him, and their hair was also colorful and very eye-catching, and they were not serious people at first glance.

"Yo, little cutie, seeing that you are so lonely, do you want your brothers to accompany you? The one who took the lead said obscenely.

"I said, "What are you doing?

Sadri's voice came from the

mecha, which made Wen Renqian, who was stunned for a moment, come back to his senses, and he said helplessly: "Can you not call me Lao Qian?"

"Wouldn't it be too rusty to call Brother Wenren, we can be regarded as brothers who have fought against each other, so I call you Qianzi, Qianqian?"

。。。 Forget it, so be it. Wen Renqian twitched the corners of his mouth, he could see this person clearly, he looked like a sven scum in front of others, and it didn't take long for them to get along and he discovered another trait of this person, which was really fine.

"Don't talk about this, what happened to you just now, suddenly you won't move, if I didn't react quickly, I'm afraid you would lose directly. "

The two of them have formed a deep friendship through the battle in the past few days, perhaps because they have similar attributes, they can talk about it better, so they speak more directly.

Wen Renqian pursed his lips and didn't speak, just put the palpitations of the moment just now to the back of his mind, and then swept over with a split.

"I'll go, sneak attack. Although Sadri complained in his mouth, his eyes sparkled with excitement, and it was really interesting to fight against geniuses.

Sadri is a hidden war-loving element, but in Morpheus Star, many people will let him more or less because he is a prince, which makes him very unhappy, and now when he comes to Lance Star and fights with Wen Renqian, he has a real feeling of fighting, and this feeling really makes his blood boil.

After dodging a sweep by Wen Renqian, Saddri pulled out his energy lightsaber, and then with a "snort", the white energy lightsaber was wrapped in a layer of fiery red, which was Saddrey's fire ability, and when he swung it, a wave of heat could be felt on the edge of the energy lightsaber.

The two fought back and forth a few more times, and each time it was a draw, which made the two more and more courageous, until they were reminded by Wen Renlian to stop fighting before dinner.

And on Shan Yu's side, in the face of a few ill-intentioned people, Shan Yu was not polite: "Are you in the one who hurt Matt?" "

I've heard Matt say before, although he was beaten a little badly, but the people on the other side are not better, a few of them were seriously injured by him, and now they are probably lying in the hospital.