77

☆ 77. Chapter 77

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

77 "I'm fine. "

In the midst of the ruins, a resolute voice sounded, and the scene was a little too quiet for a while.

It wasn't until the companion who guarded him before said with a trembling mouth: "... Smell a thousand people? Is it you..."

The owner of the voice sounded again, and the warm feeling was still there: "It's me, I'm sorry, please give me a piece of clothing, the previous one was chopped off." "

Everyone: ...

The major looked at the original young man standing in front of him, and only thought it was incredible.

The grandson of this Wenren marshal could have just been struck by lightning several times, right?! If you don't die or get injured in a situation like this, how can he seem like nothing has happened?! I don't know if it's his illusion, I always feel that the other party's temperament is more intense, and there is a faint pressure from the superior.

He unconsciously brought an honorific: "You... Is it really okay?

At this time, Wen Renqian felt a powerful spiritual power in his body wandering, and his muscles and veins had widened a lot, and his five senses were more clear, it turned out that this was the feeling of building a foundation, at this time, there was a "buzzing" sound in his ears, It was the vibration of the thunder sword, since Shan Yu handed over the spiritual weapon to him, He has been with him, The thunder sword seems to be eager to come to the master, but it was suppressed by Wen Renqian and did not let it come.

Although he was communicating with Lei Jian invisibly, Wen Renqian's face couldn't see anything, and he just said to those majors: "I'm fine, don't worry." The

other party breathed a sigh of relief, but still said cautiously: "This time the situation is special, why don't you go back and rest." "

Thank you, Major. Wen Renqian is not polite, after all, he still has to communicate with Lei Jian a lot.

The previous few companions saw that Wen Ren Qian came out, so they gathered around him and kept concerned, and they were all comforted by Wen Ren Qian, and everyone was actually a little physically and mentally exhausted because of the twists and turns of this day, so they all went back to rest.

Back in his lounge, Lei Jian couldn't wait to fly out, spinning around Wen Renqian's side, looking very happy. Wen Renqian looked at the suddenly lively Thunder Sword a little incredible, although he knew such a situation in order to understand what Xiuzhen was, but he still really understood the definition of a spiritual weapon.

After Lei Jian finished turning around, he suddenly flew to Wen Renqian's fingers, and with a stroke of the sword, he automatically formed a contract, Wen Renqian silently watched Lei Jian's movements, and soon, he felt the emotions from Lei Jian.

It turned out to be a contract, Wen Renqian smiled, it was worthy of being a spiritual weapon refined by Xiao Yu, and it was so spiritual.

After Lei Jian was tired of playing, he went directly into the dantian of Wen Renqian, and lay in it and did not move, it seemed that he was resting, Wen Renqian also lay on the single bed, closed his eyes and digested the gift of heaven.

This side is already safe, and the competition on Shan Yu's side is getting more and more intense, ten masters are showing their skills in the battle area, Shan Yu is also very active in it, and everyone is paying more and more attention to him.