36

☆ 36. Chapter 36

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

36 After the opening ceremony on the first day, the next day will be officially class, Shan Yu got up early to wash, and the basin also made breakfast intimately, this time the basin made a Western-style breakfast, and by the way, I also packed a few copies and gave them to Wenrenqian.

The dormitory building is still some distance away from the mecha maintenance department, so Shan Yu and they set off half an hour early, but they haven't seen Beide and Yalina all the time, so they have already left first?

"Hi Xiao Yu'er, here and here. When

he came to the door of the classroom, Shan Yu saw Qiao Yiyi waving his hand at him one by one, and the dozen or so people sitting inside all looked over.

。。。。。。 "Well, it's eye-catching.

"You're so early, I thought I was early. Shan Yu greeted with a smile.

"Hey, if it weren't for Nerry's constant frenzy of communicating with me, I wouldn't have gotten up so early.

Nerry looked at his hair helplessly, and a smile appeared on his face: "Today is the first day of class, it's not good to be late."

"Yes, yes, you're right. Qiao Yi lay on the table one by one and said weakly.

There were sixteen people in the room, and most of them were females, and a few were men, and Nerry was one of them.

"Why are there so few people in the maintenance department? Shan Yu asked curiously.

"Hey, because the maintenance department is a place that only people without mental strength can enter, otherwise who would want to stay here, and they can't go to the front line to fight, so they can only engage in logistics work.

Qiao said to Shan Yu secretly, "No spiritual power is actually nothing for us civilians, there are always other jobs to do, but for nobles, it is equivalent to a waste, right?" Do you know that cousin of Princess Yalina? Shan

Yu immediately thought of the boy who was in the dormitory with them, who had been following Yalina all the time, always cowering.

According to the grapevine, Princess Yalina's life has always been done by this cousin, because she has no mental power, she seems to have been thrown by her family to Princess Yalina since she was a child, and now she is studying Xi in the art department. Actually, it's an art department, it's just a bridal department.

。。。。。。 "Fortunately, I didn't report to the art department when I signed up, and I thought about it in fear.

"And then? "

I heard that his family wanted him to marry a nobleman. Qiao said one by one, with a strange expression.

Shan Yu was stunned when he heard it: "What's wrong?" Any questions?

"It's a big problem. Qiao frowned one by one, if he wasn't afraid of being heard, he would probably have to dance with his hands, "I heard that the nobleman was a sadist, he once married three females, and in the end they all died, and when he died, he was covered in bruises, which was super terrifying."

He couldn't help but shudder as he spoke, and then continued: "Because that nobleman is quite powerful, the family members of the three females are helpless, hey, it's so pitiful." "

Who are you talking about? Is this true? That's not ... Shan Yu frowned, he didn't expect that there would be such a thing in this society, and he felt a little uncomfortable.