86

☆ 86. Chapter 86

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 86

After thinking

so, Shan Yu turned a deaf ear no matter how people on the Internet shouted, Qiao Yiyi had fallen into a frenzy of scolding and couldn't extricate himself, and he couldn't control Shan Yu for a long time, looking at his delicate baby face murderous, his fingers poking the light screen angrily, A posture of intending to fight to the end, Nerry on the side silently cheered for him, this picture is really surprisingly harmonious.

Shan Yu held his chin and thought seriously, his brain was spinning fast, so that ordinary people could drive a mecha... How, exactly?

What can be replaced if you don't have mental power? He searched his head for what could be used on the farm, and found that there was nothing that would fit.

In fact, if you want to drive a mecha, the most important point is the connection between the driver and the mecha. Men of future technology, their mental power is stronger than that of females and females, and the mental power of females and females is softer, so as long as you create a mecha that can be relatively suitable for soft mental power, It is not impossible for females to want to drive, but now in society, Many people think that females do not have the ability and physical strength to drive mechas. The proposals for female piloting mechs were all rejected one by one, including some females who also deeply believed that they only needed to marry and have children.

In addition to the fact that ordinary people can't drive mechas, their quality in all aspects is not necessarily worse than others, but they can't form a connection with mechas.

The females are easy to do, but are there any females willing to fly the mech? Looks like he's going to have another experiment.

Before this, Wen Renqian quickly returned to Lansxing, and contacted Shan Yu for the first time, and the two of them returned to their small house together, at this time Shan Yu released Xiao Baiyun, Xiao Baiyun has a natural affinity for Shan Yu, so he likes to lie on his head every time. But this time, it actually flew towards Wen Renqian, very unceremoniously lying on top of his head, and continued to pretend to be dead.

Shan Yu said in surprise: "What's wrong with Xiao Baiyun today?" "

Wen Renqian is quite flattered, since Xiao Baiyun has begun to get close to him, it means that he treats him as his own, which is good, so he is favored by his son.

"Probably Xiao Baiyun also knows about our relationship. Wen Renqian shook Shan Yu's hand as he spoke, his eyes were full of tenderness, "I've been thinking about you lately." Shan

Yu's cheeks were slightly red, and he was embarrassed to say, "Me too..."

Have you eaten well, and have you been embarrassed? Shan

Yu smiled lightly: "It's good, no one can embarrass me, how about you eat on such a remote planet?" Are there any injuries? Wen

Renqian only said that it was okay, but he didn't tell what happened on that planet, for fear that he would worry.

"I have felt the fluctuation of spiritual power before, but I didn't expect you to build a foundation, Brother Wenren is really powerful.

Wen Renqian smiled, his eyes were full of Shan Yu's delicate face, and Shan Yu felt that he was about to drown in his gaze.

"It's time to eat, it's time to eat! The mechanical sound of the pot suddenly sounded, interrupting the atmosphere between the two people, Wen Renqian could only regretfully retreat, and gave Shan Yu his favorite dishes, now he has a good understanding of Shan Yu's taste, and he is also handy when it comes to setting up dishes.