67

☆ 67. Chapter 67

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

67 The first battle brushed down a lot of people, and soon, the second battle began, Anan gave Shan Yu a cheering gesture and entered the battle zone, and Shan Yu also entered another battle.

Gu Meng has always felt that his mecha level is very good, didn't he see that the first opponent was given seconds by him before he had time to react? He's a genius.

The opponent assigned to him by the system this time doesn't look very good, is such a small broken mecha a toy? This guy is kidding, right? Gu Meng thought disdainfully.

The mechanical female voice sounded again, and Gu Meng immediately began to attack, he likes to preemptively and catch his opponent off guard.

However, the opponent's mecha suddenly moved, and then disappeared?!

Gumon: ???!!!

He's in a mess all of a sudden, what about people? He controlled the mecha to look around, but he couldn't see anyone, until a strange wind hit, accompanied by his mecha falling to the ground in a parabola like a kite with a broken string...

With the sound of the mechanical female voice, Gumon was stunned, he lost? That's how he lost?! Who can tell him what really happened?

And someone in the audience seemed to find it by chance, so they clicked on it, but after all, it was a audition, and only a few people noticed it.

And Anan met a tricky opponent on his side, originally looking at the other party was not very powerful, he was full of confidence at once, who knew that the opponent was pretending to be invincible, and began to attack in the later stage, which caught him off guard and then was at a disadvantage, but he thought that he had said before that he must do his best and leave no regrets, so he tried to calm himself down, and finally won narrowly in the end.

When he came out, the whole person was like being fished out of the water, but fortunately, the avatar couldn't see it.

After seeing Shan Yu, he smiled bitterly and said, "The next game seems to be difficult." Shan

Yu watched the other party's whole game in his spare time, so he comforted: "You did a good job, you also said, as long as you do your best, it is enough, and there will be no regrets in life."

Anan was stunned, then laughed: "You're right.

When the third game was over, there were only 100 people left on the field, Anan also regretted losing in the third game, he found that Shan Yu actually entered the top 100, and happily said congratulations.

"The top 100 are basically masters, you have to come on, but Gu Si, look at you quietly, the mecha skills are not bad, next time I will pay attention to you, if you enter the top 50, I can also boast that I have a friend who has entered the top 50."

Shan Yu glanced at him with some amusement, but didn't say anything, just said: "Your driving skills are also quite good, but you still need to strengthen in close combat, and you seem to lack some weapons, only defense is not enough."

Anan drooped when he heard this: "Yes, but it's already good that I can have a mecha, and I'm currently saving money to buy an energy sword..."

Shan Yu suddenly thought that he had also learned about the types and prices of weapons in this future world before, and found that the classification of weapons was really pitiful, and there were no cold weapons at all, all of them were hot weapons, such as energy swords, energy cannons, energy guns, and the combat methods here were also very simple and rude, there was no systematic battle, they were all straight fights, and what made him wonder was where did those cold weapons go?