106

☆ 106. Chapter 106

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

106 "Yasi... Daddy will definitely help you get revenge. "

On a bed covered with white flowers shining with starlight, a woman who didn't look young lay there with pale coloration, even her breath was so faint that her breath was too weak, the man's vicissitudes of life caressed the woman's cheeks, her bloodshot eyes were full of sorrow and remorse, I knew it would be like this, I shouldn't have let her temperament come in the first place, and now I can't let him, a white-haired man, send a black-haired man, right?

Everything started with that weird shop, and Yiqiu, he wouldn't let go of even hearing about people, Su Jieming thought to himself.

It's just that public opinion on the Internet was quickly suppressed by Fujia, and those with broken mouths were also sprayed to stop coming up. However, the remarks on the Star Network did not disappear, so the Fu family is also investigating the specific situation, so as not to implicate Yiqiu.

"Isn't that female awake yet? "

Yes, the boss, it is said that he has not woken up because he injured his brain by jumping off the building.

"Did his family say anything? "

This... His family demanded compensation from us and refused to communicate.

"I don't think it's that simple, you dig a little deeper, and his husband's situation is also investigated. "

Good boss.

Yiqiu saw that Fu Xuan finished speaking, stood up and poured him a glass of water, and said as he poured it: "Don't worry, I'm fine, anyway, no matter how good this matter is, it won't hurt me."

Fu Xuan took his hand and took him into his arms: "I won't let anyone hurt you." "

Well, by the way, I have an appointment with a client this afternoon, and I won't be accompanying you to dinner in the evening. Yiqiu smiled.

"Okay, I'll have someone go with you.

"Yes.

Fu Xuan touched his bulging belly, and said with satisfaction: "Your belly is getting bigger and bigger now, you have to be careful, and you have to stop doing things at work."

"I know, it's verbose. "

It's just that what I didn't expect was that Fu Xuan waited for a bad news, Yiqiu was suddenly knocked down on the road, and the two bodyguards behind him didn't react to see Yiqiu who fell to the side, and they were immediately frightened, one of them picked up Yiqiu and rushed to the hospital, while the other grabbed the person who knocked down Yiqiu, who looked very young and said happily: "Haha, you deserve it!"

"Who are you?" The bodyguard angrily grabbed the young man by the collar and lifted him up.

The young man struggled and said, "You don't care who I am, my brother won't be happy anyway, don't think about it!" "

This young man is an ordinary person, unlike the bodyguards, they have mental power, so they are not their opponents, and they were quickly arrested and sent to Fuxuan.

Fuxuan was in the hospital at this time, and Yiqiu was lying in a large nutrition cabin with his eyes closed, his face was so pale, but fortunately, the baby in the belly was very tenacious, and there was no accident after that collision, but Yiqiu, as a mother, was not so lucky. Fu Xuan stood outside the nutrition cabin, looking down at the other party quietly, a little too calm.