88

☆ 88. Chapter 88

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

88 "Have You Heard?" Guth and the mecha master named Bode are going to have a mecha building competition!

??? You're kidding?! Guth makes mechs?

"What? Guth wants to fight against the Mecha Master? "

Hehe, I'll just take a look, Gusi is probably crazy, isn't this self-defeating?

"Hahahaha, there is gossip to watch again, look forward to it! "

It's a conversation between a group of passers-by.

"What? Isn't Gu Si crazy? Just a scrap iron maker? The master said, The weapons sold by Gu Si are all useless things, and he is embarrassed to pull the master into the water, is it too boring to live? "

You can't say that, what kind of person is our master who will be afraid of him, the master will definitely teach us a good lesson for that kid who doesn't know the height of the sky, a male still wants to make a mecha like that female master?" I'm afraid it's not looking for death. "

That's right, I can't wait to see Gu Si kneeling down and begging for mercy hahaha, it must be interesting.

Gu Si's fans were very angry when they saw it, but they didn't dare to say anything, after all, no one knew if Gu Si could make mechas, and they couldn't figure out why

Gu Si wanted to compete with that mecha manufacturing master, could he really win? Fans don't have much confidence, so they can only keep silent, otherwise what if they are slapped in the face?

Mu Yu lay in the virtual cabin, and soon entered the star network, and then teleported through the address given by Gusi. He came to Gu Si with a nervous and apprehensive mood, and then he saw a petite little female with a delicate face?

Mu Yu was still wearing his mask, which was his outfit as a singer Arashi, and he asked with some uncertainty, "Are you... Guth? "

Hello, Arashi. Shan Yu smiled, "You can call me Shan Yu."

Because the two were not much different in age, they chatted together quickly, and Mu You couldn't believe that Gu Si was actually a female, and he could also fly a mecha and win the championship in the Star Net competition, which he couldn't even imagine. He decided that he would be a die-hard fan of Guth from now on!

Mu Yu thought about it, took off his mask, and a bright face was imprinted into Shan Yu's eyes, and Shan Yu praised: "You are so good-looking, I have heard the songs you sing, they are very infectious, and the explosiveness of your voice is also very strong, it is really amazing!"

Looking at the other party's unpretentious praise, Mu Youdu, who has always loved to sneer, had slightly red cheeks, which made his beautiful face even more colorful.

"Actually, Gu Si, you are still more powerful, can I call your real name? My real name is Mu You, please advise. Shan

Yu blinked his eyes and said, "Yes, then let's call your real name in private, I called you over today to let you get used to the mecha and understand its operation." I built a mech when I was training before, you can try it.

"Great, I've wanted to pilot a mecha for a long time, and everything will be my dream in the future, but I didn't expect it to come true one day." "Mu You, no matter how cold and glamorous he is, is still just an underage female, no one would have thought that he would have such a lively time. If Carey were here, he would be surprised.