Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ

Katherine was in her room when Spencer came into her room.

"You are coming with us"

Katherine turned around and gave her a look. "Going where?"

"Emily's mom wants us to do something that involves Alison or something like that"

Katherine rolled her eyes a little. "What makes you think I want to come"

"You don't have a choice," Spencer said and grabbed Katherine's arm, and pulled her out of her room.

"Whose idea was this, again?" Hanna asked as they were walking in the woods.

"Emily's mom"

"The shed was me. My mom just said we should do something for us"

"Well, couldn't we do something without mosquitoes?"

"They're not mosquitoes they're gnats," Aria said.

Katherine rolled her eyes and continued to walk with the others.

"Whatever! They're small and annoying and they're flying up my nose"

"Well, they're attracted to your perfume and your hair product and your lip gloss"

"You could just say they are attracted to her," Katherine said.

Spencer gave her a look.

"What I'm stating facts"

"So, what are you saying? I attract flies?"

"Gnats"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Gnats and flies are technically the same thing Aria"

"Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?"

"No, this is it, I remember that tree. It's the halfway point. There's a 136 steps left to the shed" Spencer said.

"Have you been out here since.... Alison?"

"Me? No. No way"

Katherine patted her shoulder and whispered where only she could hear. "You sure about that babe"

Spencer looked at and Katherine shrugged with a smile.

"But... you remember that tree"

"You guys, it's not that weird. I mean, we came out here in eighth grade like, every day. Even after"

"I think this is totally the wrong place to do this, whatever you call it shrine"

"It's not a shrine, it's just a place to remember Alison. What's wrong with that?"

Katherine shrugged and placed her hands in her pocket.

"Doing it way out here makes it look like we have something to hide"

"We do"

Spencer elbowed her in the arm. "But they don't need to know that we actually do"

"With Wilden up our asses, it's gonna come out"

Spencer rolled her eyes. "Just shut up, before someone hears, who knows who is lurking around"

Katherine shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You're worried what other people think?" Emily asked.

"Well, aren't you? Do you really want to give that creepy detective more reasons to question us?"

"He already has Spencer, and he will again, I mean for fucks sake we really aren't safe with him around," Katherine said and began to walk away.

Hanna was not far behind her and hadn't spoken in a while.