sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ

Katherine walked into Spencer's house with Spencer and Emily.

"I feel like whole parts of my brain have shut down. I used to love algebra or least I understood it. And now it's a mess" Spencer said placing her bag and phone on the Island and going to the fridge.

"Well, it can get really abstract"

"Yeah, but that's what I liked about it, you know X's, Y's, Z's, none of it real. I could deal with that. You just isolate the X factor. And now I feel like I'm the X factor" Spencer said grabbing some yogurt out of the fridge and handing it to Emily, and Katherine and then got the spoons.

Katherine walked over to Spencer and wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head. Spencer leaned into her touch.

"Honey, where were you?" Veronica asked walking down the stairs and over to them.

"We stopped along the way at Emily's--" Spencer said but was cut off of by her mother.

"Now, don't worry, I was expecting this. It's mostly about intimidation so I just, I want you to stay calm"

"Stay calm about what?"

Veronica sighed and placed the search warrant on the Island near Spencer. "They served a search warrant"

"A search warrant?" Spencer asked looking at the police taking her things down the stairs. "For where? For what?"

"The house, the barn, your room"

"My room?" Spencer asked, not happy about them searching her room.

Katherine walked right behind her and followed her to her room.

"No, Spencer, don't interfere. Honey"

Katherine walked inside Spencer's room and looked around and then at Spencer.

"Make them get out," Spencer said turning to face her mother.

"I can't. You're a person of interest in a murder investigation. They're just, they're doing their job. In an especially ham-fisted way"

"Wh- what are they looking for?"

"Things that connect you to Alison and what happened to her"

Spencer looked at her mother for a few more moments and then looked at Ian who was walking by her room. He stopped for a moment looking in and taking a sip of his glass of milk. Katherine looked at who she was looking at and once she saw it was Ian she sent him a glare and crossed her arms over her chest.

Katherine was making her way to lunch when she saw Spencer.

"Spence didn't think you were gonna come in today"

Spencer stopped walking and turned to Katherine. "I just rather be anywhere than home right now"

Katherine nods. "I get that"

Spencer then looks at her and moves a little closer to her, and wraps her arms around her neck and leans in, and kisses her. Katherine places her hands on her waist and kisses her back.

-

Katherine and Spencer walked up to where their friends were, and they sat down.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, we didn't think you were coming in today," Aria said.

"I had to be someplace other than my house"