ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Katherine was sitting at a table in the grille with the others.

"Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?"

"Somebody? Try Ian. He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty. Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard" Emily said.

"What about Jenna? What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

Katherine shook her head. "Caleb wouldn't do that"

"Yeah, when was Caleb in Spencer's house?"

"He doesn't need an invitation, Em. He broke into a vending machine with a spork"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "And you know why he broke into a vending"

"Guys, I think somebody's watching us," Spencer said looking out the window.

They all turned to look at what Spencer was talking about.

"Those? They're for Founders Festival"

"Man, if that's what Rosewood's founding family looked like how did they ever get anyone to move here?"

"And why were they allowed ro reproduce?"  Spencer asked.

"Guy, if Caleb was--"

"Could we stop using the C word?"

Katherine nodded in agreement. "Yes please can we?"

"We know this is hard for you, okay but we have to talk about Ca... him"

"If we wanna help Spencer we have to know what Caleb knows"

"Guys, there is definitely somebody out there," Spencer said.

Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's knee and gave it a squeeze. "Babe, I'm not saying that there is not anyone out there, but it could just be your mind playing tricks on you"

Spencer took a glance at her and then back outside. "Maybe"

"Maybe If Emily and I cornered Caleb not in school, but somewhere that's Jenna- free--"

"If Caleb's gonna talk to anyone, it's gonna be me," Hanna said.

"Will you do it?" Emily asked looking at Hanna.

Hanna looked at Emily and then to Spencer. "To help Spencer, sure"

"Thanks, Hanna"

Hanna smiled and started to get up and grab her things, Emily and Aria got up to since they were leaving.

Spencer got up and walked closer to the window and Katherine got up, grabbed her stuff and Spencer's, and walked up to her.

"Babe, you coming?"

Spencer looked at her nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine handed her stuff and grabbed her hand and walked out of the grille.

Katherine was in Emily's room standing next to Spencer while the three were on the bed.

"A key? A key for what?" Spencer asked.

"That's what I said"

"Was it a key to Ali's house? Her locker at the tennis club?" Emily asked looking at each of them.

"Why would Jenna want that? What was she gonna do? Sniff Ali's old sweat socks?"

"If Jenna's A, she's looking for any information on us she can get," Spencer said.