ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ

Katherine was standing in the hallway with the others at Spencer's locker.

"We're giving him all of it? Two thousand dollars is a lot of money" Emily said.

"Emily, if he can finally tell me who 'A' is I would hand over a million"

"Yeah, and not ask for change"

"How'd you get the money so fast?" Emily asked.

Spencer started to put her books in her locker. "What? Um... I have a relative"

"Which one?"

Spencer then turned to look at Emily. "I promise that I wouldn't say"

"What time did Jonah say to meet him?"

Katherine looked at Emily. "Six, but, um, look, not all of us are gonna go. It's just me and Spencer so we'll meet up with you afterwards"

"Why just you two?"

"Because I'm the face that he knows and she's the bank"

"If we crowd him, he's gonna think something's up," Spencer told them.

"Something is up"

Aria nodded her head. "Yeah, something is up"

"Well, we're finally gonna find out who's been torturing us, since Ali's funeral and hello, I kind of wanna be there for that"

"And volume"

Mona then walked up to them. "Hey, ladies!"

"Hey!"

"Okay. Umm, Hanna, can I borrow you for a sec?" Mona asked.

Hanna then started to walk with Mona down the hall.

Katherine then felt Spencer grab her hand and she looked at her, which made Spencer look back at her with a small smile. Katherine gave one back and kissed her cheek.

Katherine made it to Spencer's house and was waiting until it was time to leave to go meet Jonah. She was laying on Spencer's bed with Spencer lying beside her.

"Do you think he will show up?" Spencer asked looking at her.

Katherine looked back at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, if he wants the money he will"

Spencer nodded and sighed a little. "I just want this whole A thing to be over with"

"Me, too. Me too" Katherine said and kissed her head.

Spencer looked at her and then pulled her into a kiss placing her hands on her cheeks, Katherine kissed her and placed her hand on Spencer's thigh and moved her hand up and down her thigh, but when her hand accidentally went under her skirt she moved her hand and placed it on her thigh that is covered by the skirt, cause she didn't want to make Spencer uncomfortable.

Spencer grabbed Katherine's hand and placed it back where it was before she moved it.

Katherine pulled away for a moment and looked at her. "You, sure you are fine with me having my hand a little under your skirt?"

Spencer nodded her head. "I don't mind"

"Okay," Katherine said and went back to kissing her.

Spencer kissed back pulling her closer, and Katherine went back to moving her hand up and down Spencer's thigh. A few minutes later Katherine's alarm went off and she pulled out of the kiss and reached over to grab her phone and turn it off.