ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ

Katherine was sitting next to Spencer with the others outside of the Lucky Leon's. Aria then walked out with a drink in her hand and sat down in the chair that was in between Hanna and Katherine.

"Well, he recognized the coat but when he saw it first, he thought it was Vivian" Katherine told them.

"When we noticed you didn't come back, he was gone"

"He was cute from the back"

"And so was his front," Katherine said, and when Spencer heard that she lightly hit her in the shoulder. Katherine chuckled and grabbed her hand. "But under different circumstances, 'cause I only date girls. He's been in Florida for, like, a year"

"What did you tell him, exactly?"

Katherine looked over at Spencer. "That, I was a friend of Vivian's and that I hadn't seen her since she gave me the coat"

Spencer nodded her head a little. "Can I see that number again?"

"Yeah," Katherine said grabbing it from in front of her and handing it to Spencer.

"Thanks" Spencer mumbled taking it and leaning back against the chair she was sitting in and opened the paper. "Duncan Albert?"

"He said he met her in Brookhaven?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah, in a bookstore. Couple places down from that creepy doll hospital"

"Well, whoever Duncan is, he's connected to Alison and what she wanted in Brookhaven," Spencer said and moved her chair a little closer to Katherine.

"How do we know that he wasn't just some guy she flirted with in a bookstore?"

"I don't think Alison wasted Vivian on flirting. When she put that wig on, she wanted something" Spencer said.

"She was looking for 'A"

"Duncan was part of that trail"

"I'll call him," Katherine said looking at Duncan's number.

"Babe, you don't have to," Spencer told her placing her head on her shoulder.

"Any one of hs could've been wearing that coat"

Katherine looked at Emily. "But it was me," she said and then noticed Spencer looking ahead and she turned her head to look at what she was looking at.

The other 3 noticed and they turned to look.

"She had the operation"

"Great, if it worked, we will now have to deal with a seeing Jenna" Aria said.

"I could also blind her again," Katherine said.

Spencer picked her head up from Katherine's shoulder and gave her a look while the others just stared at her.

"I'm kidding, I would never"

"You better be" Spencer mumbled as she placed her head back on Katherine's shoulder, and Katherine brought her arm up and wrapped it around Spencer.

Katherine walked into Spencer's room seeing her about down getting ready for school.

"You driving us to school or want me to?" Katherine asked walking up to her and wrapping her arms around her from behind, and resting her chin on her shoulder.

"I can drive us," Spencer said leaning back into Spencer a little.

"Okay," Katherine said and kissed Spencer's neck before moving away from her but to only be pulled back into her.