ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ

Katherine was shaken awake and she moved on her back and rubbed her eyes and looked at the person who shook her awake and then noticed she was on the ground.

"What happened?" Katherine asked.

"I don't know, I think you passed out or someone knocked you out"

Katherine sat up and rubbed her forehead. "This is definitely gonna hurt and also probably have a concussion," she said and felt her pockets for her phone and then looked on the ground and saw it was broken. Katherine sighed and picked it up.

Mona nodded her head. "Yeah, probably. Do you want me to call or text Spencer about what happened?"

Katherine shook her head and slowly stood up. "No, she has enough on her plate as it is, I don't want to add to it"

"Okay, um, is there anywhere else you want me to drop you off at?"

"My sister's"

Mona nodded. "Okay, come on let's go to my car," she said and helped guide Katherine to her car. "And do you want me to buy you a new one"

Katherine shakes her head. "No it's fine, but thanks"

Mona nods her head and drives Katherine to Rowan.

Katherine was walking up to her locker when Spencer walked up to her.

"Didn't you get my text after you left?" Spencer asked leaning against the lockers.

Katherine looked at her and shook her head.  "Phone broke"

Spencer gave her a confused look. "How did it brake?"

"When I was on my run, it fell out of my pocket"

"If you want I can get you a new one"

Katherine shook her head. "It's fine, I'll get it"

Spencer nods. "Okay"

Katherine was in the lunch with the others and they were talking about how the videos were gone.

"So the videos are gone?"

"Totally gone"

"That was our only evidence," Aria said.

"Well, we don't have it anymore"

"Has Ian sent Melissa any more messages?" Hanna asked looking at Spencer.

"I don't know she's not leaving her phone sitting around"

"What about Jason? Why is he back? And what is he doing in that house?"

"It's his house Em, so he kinda has the right to be in the house," Katherine said.

The four of them looked at her, with a really look.

"Sorry but it's the truth"

"Maybe he's just looking for closure or something"

"Okay, new rule, no one can say the word 'closure.' Ever" Hanna said.

"Dr. Sullivan says it all the time"

"I rest my case," Hanna said looking at Emily.

Katherine then looked around and saw Evelyn. "I'm gonna sit with Evelyn," she said and walked over to Evelyn.

Spencer watched her go, but she couldn't help but have a feeling that Katherine is keeping something from her.

When Katherine sat down her phone went off and she took it out and saw a message from A.