ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs

Katherine was in her room in looking at the mirror and putting medicine and a small band-aid on her eyebrow since it was kinda deep but not deep enough for any stitches.

Kyleigh then knocked on her door. "Hey, can I come in?"

Katherine looked to the door and then back to the mirror. "Yeah"

Kyleigh then walked inside and shut the door behind her. "you came in mighty late last night"

"Oh, sorry did I wake you up when I came in?" Katherine asked turning to look at her.

Kyleigh shook her head and sat on Katherine's bed. "No, I was already awake. And plus Rowan came looking for you too"

Katherine looked confused. "What did she want?"

Kyleigh shrugs. "I don't know she didn't say"

Katherine nods and starts putting her books in her bag. "Okay, I'll just call her or go and see her after school"

Kyleigh nods and looks up to her eyebrow. "So what exactly happened?" she asked pointing to her eyebrow.

Katherine stopped what she was doing and looked at Kyleigh. "Oh, I tripped while on my run"

Kyleigh hummed a little. "Okay, if you say so"

Katherine picks up her bag. "I do. Anyway I should get going I'll see you later"

"See ya"

Katherine was walking down the halls with Emily when she was Jason walking down the hall with a student.

"What's he doing here?" Emily asked looking at Jason and then back to Katherine.

Jason looked at her and stopped for a moment. "How is your eyebrow?"

Katherine looked at him. "Um, it's good"

Jason nods. "Good," he said beginning to walk away again.

Katherine then looked back at Emily. "He is here to counsels kids on substance abuse"

"Why did he ask about your eyebrow?" Emily asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Um, I ran into him on my run and he helped fix my eyebrow"

"Well, did something else happen?"

Katherine gave her a look. "No, Em he just helped fix my eyebrow and I wouldn't cheat on Spencer or anyone for that matter, I'm not that kind of person"

Emily nods. "your right sorry"

Katherine smiled a little and then began to walk away and Emily followed her.

"But how did you even come across his house you never run that way?"

Katherine sighs. "I guess I got into running and made it to his house"

"Kat, he might be a killer!"

"Em, Jason is no more dangerous than you guys thought Toby was a few months ago," Katherine said looking at her.

"Okay, Toby was never linked to a weapon that could have dented Ali's skull"

Katherine sighs. "Could have doesn't mean he did"

"Look, I see that you want to see the good in him but Kat you are playing with fire"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "I know there is good in him, you don't have to but I do"