ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

Katherine made it to Spencer's house and she climbed up to her window and knocked on her window.

Spencer jumped a little, not expecting someone to knock on her window, she she slowly walked to the window and peeked out and once she saw Katherine she let out a sigh and opened it. "What are you doing here?"

Katherine crawled inside and then looked at Spencer. "I heard what happened about the trophies and about you going down to the station"

"Not that I don't mind you checking up on me, but you could have called"

"I know, but I wanted to see you in person and I know it's late, and you probably couldn't sneak out so I came to you"

Spencer smiled and pulled her into a hug and rested her head on her chest. "We think A set us up and placed it there"

Katherine hugged her back and kissed her head. "That is probably true"

Spencer sighed. "Is there any way you could just stay the night"

"I mean I could, but I'm staying the night at Rowan and if she wakes up and sees me not there she would have a fit"

Spencer nods and pulls out of the hug. "Okay, see you tomorrow then"

Katherine nods and kisses her head. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," she said and climbed out of the window.

Spencer watched her climb out of the window and then shut it once she left.

Katherine and Spencer got out of Spencer's car after parking to see if 214 was at Edgewood Motor Court.

"So do you think it's here?" Katherine asked  getting out of the car and shutting the car door once she got out.

Spencer got out and shut the driver's side door and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know maybe"

Katherine nodded and looked around, and was about to say something, but stopped when she heard a flute playing. "You hear that too right?"

Spencer nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine then began to walk towards the sound with Spencer behind her. Once they arrived at the door they knocked and the sound stopped.

Katherine then looked at the number on the door and tapped Spencer and pointed to the number on the door which was 214.

Spencer then moved to look through the window to see if she could see anything, but all she saw was a bag on the bed. The bag that Ian supposedly gave Jenna.

Katherine walked up to Emily, Spencer, and Hanna.

"Spencer's parents think she's nuts:

"Unstable. And why should they believe me? You know, we have no proof. I'm the girl who cried wolf" Spencer said.

Katherine grabbed Spencer's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Spencer looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"And the wolf is living in your backyard"

"Right, which is why me and Kat need to get into room 214"

"Spencer and Kat think Jenna has a room at the Edgewood Motor Court," Hanna said.

"Did you say 214?"

Spencer nodded. "And we saw the bag that Ian gave her. It's in the room"

"Okay. I think we need to take a break from playing Charlie's Angels and I don't wanna spend another night with the Rosewood PD"