Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ

(a few hours ago I made an edit of Katherine and Spencer, it's not good or I don't think it is, because it is my first time not using a template, but it won't let me put the video in this chapter idk why but if you want to see it I posted the link on my wall or you can search scenes_and.povs_101_ on Tiktok)

Katherine just got to her locker and opened it when Spencer leaned on the lockers beside hers.

"Did you get my sos text last night?"

Katherine took a glance at her and nodded. "Got it this morning, went straight to bed after my shift last night"

"Thought you don't work late," Spencer said with a confused tone.

Katherine got her books and shut her locker. "I don't but they were busy and not a lot of people were working so they asked me to stay late"

Spencer nodded. "If you say so"

The bell then rang and Katherine gave Spencer a small smile and walked away to go to her class.

Spencer watched her leave and let out a little sigh and leaned the back of her head on the locker for a moment, and then walked to her class.

Katherine made it to her locker since it was the end of the day for school and she put her stuff in there and got what she needed and shut it back and started to walk out of school when she noticed tryouts for the wrestling team, is in an hour.

"You're not thinking about joining are you?"

Katherine jumped a little and turned and saw Evelyn beside her. "Yeah, I mean I can just say the bruises I get is from this, and plus I have always wanted to"

Evelyn sighs. "But about them off season how would you explain then?"

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know, I guess I will have to come up with something"

Evelyn nods. "Okay, but what about dance, don't they start at the same time"

"No, and plus if it did I can do both"

Evelyn gave her a look. "That's too much to handle, you will burn yourself out if they are both at the same time"

"I will be fine, if Spencer can juggle a lot of AP classes then I can handle this"

Evelyn sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "You are stubborn you know that"

Katherine shrugs. "I guess"

Evelyn then looked at the time. "Look I got to go, but please promise me you will be careful"

Katherine nods her head. "I promise"

Evelyn smiles and starts to walk away.

Katherine sighs and starts to make her way to the gym, and try and get warmed up some for tryouts.

Katherine had just got on her break when she walked over to Hanna and Spencer and sat down.

Spencer looked at her and gave her a smile. "Hey"

Katherine smiled back. "Hey"

Spencer then reached into her bag and pulled out the lipstick A used on her mirror. "I saved it. Just incase"

Katherine looked at the lipstick that is in a bag in her hands and then looked back to Spencer.

"I'm telling you, that's the lipstick, Jenna was putting on in the elevator"

Spencer looked at Hanna. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! That's Alison's color. Same shade, same tube. What I'm wondering is why was Jenna in a empty room for an hour?"

"I think we should call the police. I mean there are fingerprints on this tube" Spencer whispered where only they could hear.

Katherine shook her head. "And tell them what exactly. Spence we don't need to be involved in this. And also the fingerprints on there is yall's"

Hanna nodded her head agreeing with Katherine. "Look, if you want me to answer any more questions, just let me get in the office and see what I can find"

Katherine sighed and checked the time and started to get up.

Spencer noticed and looked over at her. "Where are you going?"

"Back to work I was just on my break. I'll talk to you guys later"

Spencer sighed and watched her leave, and then turned to look at Hanna who had a smile on her face.

"What?" Spencer asked confused.

"You so like her"

"N-No I don't"

Hanna placed her hand on Spencer's arm. "It's okay to like her"

Spencer sighed and nodded. "Okay maybe I do"

"I know you do, so why don't you go tell her"

Spencer shook her head. "No, I can't"

"Why, you obviously like her so why not tell her"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship, I rather have her as a friend and not tell her, and plus she doesn't like me like that"

"Wouldn't you rather have her as a girlfriend"

Spencer sighed. "Yeah but can we change the subject please"

Hanna nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine had just gone home when she saw Evelyn sitting on her porch.

"How long have you been sitting here?" Katherine asked sitting beside her.

"About 5 minutes"

Katherine took a glance at her. "So do you need anything?"

Evelyn turned to look at her. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to homecoming with me but as friends?"

Katherine nodded with a smile. "I would love to, but I'm not wearing a dress"

Evelyn chuckled and nudged her a little with her elbow. "I knew you wouldn't I don't picture you as someone who wears skirts or dresses"

Katherine nods. "Yeah can't stand them"

Evelyn nods and placed her head on her shoulder. "Yeah I know"

Edited: no

{937}