ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs

Katherine was on her run and didn't look where she was going for a moment and she bumped into someone.

"Shit, sorry," Katherine said and held out her hand to the person.

The person grabbed her hand. "It's okay, I'm Riley"

Katherine smiled. "Nice to meet you Riley, I'm Katherine"

"I know who you are"

Katherine gave her a look. "And how do you know me when I never saw you before"

Riley gave her a small smile. "You will find out soon, but for now I got places to be"

Katherine watched Riley walk away. "The fuck just happened," she said to herself and started to walk away.

Katherine was walking up to meet Spencer and Emily at the brew.

"Hi guys," Katherine said and sat down.

Emily looked over at her and smiled. "Hi"

Spencer looked over at her and smiled at her. "Hi. I'm planning a surprise visit for my husband... and he cannot stop talking about the room he had on his last visit. Can you pull up that reservation? His name is Ian Thomas" she said in an accent.

"Why are you doing this?" Emily quietly asked Spencer.

Spencer covered up her phone so the person on the phone couldn't hear her. "I think Ian and Alison were together the weekend before she disappeared. Remember how Alison was acting when she got home... from visiting her grandmother? All giggles and tan?"

"Yeah"

"Alie hated old people and Alie's grandmother lives in Georgia. Hilton Head is in South Carolina. She was lying to us"

"So what? Alison lied more than she breathed. You think that was enough to make Ian wanna permanently shut her up?"

"Kinda true," Katherine said leaning back in the chair she was sitting in.

"Wow, I thought you'd be happy to hear it was anybody but Toby"

"All Toby wanted was for me to believe him and I didn't," Emily said.

"Toby lied about a lot of things too, Em"

Katherine slightly rolled her eyes. "If lying was a crime, we would all be in jail Spencer"

"Agent Cooper. Good morning" Emily said to Cooper who just walked out of the Brew.

"Hi. Beautiful day, huh?"

Katherine nodded her head along with Emily.

Katherine then got up. "I'm gonna go ahead to school I got to finish a paper up before class, I'll see you guys at school"

"Okay bye," Emily said.

Spencer gave her a small wave.

Katherine was now in the lunch room with the rest of her friends and started to walk to a table and sat down.

"Agent Cooper is not some small-town cop... who's gonna arrest Spencer's brother-in-law... because Alie carved his name in a tree," Hanna said.

"Yeah, a tree that's no longer there"

"No one knows what but us"

"And Ian" Spencer said sitting down next to Katherine...