ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ

Katherine was at Dr. Sullivan's house with the others seeing if she was home.

"Dr. Sullivan, are you home?" Hanna asked looking through the window.

"Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan. I've been called out of town on a family emergency. If you need immediate attention please see your physician for a referral"

Aria sighs. "I got the same voicemail"

"Yeah she probably sent it to all of her clients"

"She's not here" Hanna said walking up to them.

"Looks like she didn't come home last night either," Spencer said looking at the newspaper on the porch. "She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers"

Katherine sighed and moved to lean against the railing of the porch.

"Maybe we should call the police"

"And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions?"

"Hanna's right. Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason, and Oliver, they're all connected, we can't trust any of them" Spencer said looking at all of them. "Look, the last time somebody thought she knew who 'A' was she got hit by a car. Sorry, Hanna"

"Okay, so what do we do?"

"We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring," Spencer said.

Emily's phone then went off.

"That did not just happen!"

Katherine looked at Spencer and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer and kissed her cheek. Spencer leaned back into her touch.

"It's Maya," Emily said all smiley.

"Look at you suddenly all happy"

Katherine was sitting on Spencer's bed on the phone with the mechanic.

"Thank you. I'll pick it up in an hour" Katherine said hanging up the phone.

"What did the mechanic say?"

"The brake fluid was low" Katherine looking over at her.

"What? How did that even happen? You treat that jeep like it's your baby"

"The brake line was severed. I mean I probably backed over something at work" Katherine said not wanting to mention that it could have been A.

"You were just lucky you weren't on the highway"

Katherine then got off of Spencer's bed and walked towards her. "If we had a real baby... what would it look like?" she asked just seeing what she would say, even though in the future she wouldn't mind having a baby with Spencer.

"I'm picturing a newborn with a six-pack"

Katherine shakes her head a little and chuckles. Katherine goes in to kiss her but then sees movement out of the corner of her eye at Jason's house.

Spencer noticed and turned to look at what she was looking at. "Looks like Jason's taking down his window treatments"

Katherine moves her hands onto her pockets. "He spends a lot of time in Alison's room"

"Yeah, well, maybe he likes the view," Spencer said and went to close her curtains.

"So, your dad didn't tell you anything about last night? Why would your dad even be over there?"