ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A

Katherine was getting a water bottle from Spencer's fridge while she was sitting on the couch looking up April Rose on her computer.

"So, I went and showed her the place, and she said she loved it. I think I did a good job. So once I help Toby finish putting the beans in the loft she said they'd be interested in me doing some custom work for them"

Spencer looked at her for a moment, and then back to her computer. 'That's great"

Katherine then sat down next to her. "She even gave my name to an Architect she knows"

Spencer's phone then went off, and she picked it up to read it. "That's great. Hanna just texted that Garrett's mom is back in her room"

"That's good. But you know you shouldn't keep so much on your plate"

Spencer sighs and nods her head and looks at Katherine. "Yeah, I know," she said and then looked back at her computer.

Katherine just stared at her. Spencer noticed and turned to look at her. "I--"

Katherine didn't let her finish what she was going to say and just kissed her. Spencer kissed her back, and Katherine brought her hand behind Spencer's head and placed her other hand on her thigh.

"Mm. That's not... distracting at all" Spencer said in between the kisses. "Just so you know"

Peter then walked into the house and shuts the door behind him.

"Hi! Dad! How was your run?" Spencer asked out pulling out of the kiss.

"It was fine. I miss the days when you ran with me"

Katherine then scratched the back of her head. "I guess-- I guess I'll take off, got work anyway," she said and stood up from the couch.

Spencer nods and looks up at her. "I'll call you later, okay?"

Katherine then walked out of the house.

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer at the brew while Hanna was sitting in front of them. Katherine had her computer out in front of her and was doing some work.

"I can't believe you asked him that"

"We have to find this girl, and if anybody knows who she is, it's Jason" Spencer said.

"Well, he doesn't"

"Well, he might not have recognized her name, but he could recognize her by a picture"

"I wonder if April was the type of girl who pimped out her friends," Hanna said.

"I dont know. All I know is that the prosecution's case is crumbling, and we have to get to the girl before 'A' does. Whatever Garrett wants destroyed could be the only thing left that keeps him in jail"

"Do you think Maya found those tapes with Ali's stuff?"

"It's possible. Maybe that's what Garrett was after all along. Maybe April Rose has a tape. Maybe that's what Garrett wants 'A' to destroy" Spencer said.

"What I don't get is why would 'A' take direction from Garrett?"

"It might be the other way around. Garrett might have done whatever 'A' told him to and that's how he wound up behind bars"

"Hey. Sorry, I'm late" Aria said walking in and shutting the door, and sitting beside of Hanna.

"Finally. I'm starving"

"Me too. Do you want to split some cheese fries?" Spencer asked.

"No, I want my own. So, the plan's changed for tonight"

"It's not a plan, It's suicide mission"

"Okay, you know what the church is gonna be crawling with people, so we're not gonna be able to figure out who 'A' is. Emily and I are gonna hide behind the organ and just see who shows up" Hanna said.

"I don't think that you should--"

"Spencer, it's not about confronting, okay? I just want to see who it is so I'll know how to plan a real attack. 'We' when we attack"

"Just be careful. And wear sensible shoes" Spencer said to her.

"Hey, I wear three inches or I wear nothing. Oh and order me a side salad. To soak up the cheese" Hanna said and got up from where she was sitting and made her way to the bathroom.

Katherine sighed and placed her head on Spencer's shoulder and placed her hand in Spencer's lap since she was feeling a little dizzy.

Spencer then looked at Aria and noticed her staring off. "What's with you? You're acting like a pod person" she said and then turned her head slightly to look at Katherine. "And you, what's up with you? You are mighty quiet"

"Hmm? Oh. I-- I was just trying to remember how much reward money Jason offered"

"50,000. Why?"

"And that was cash, right?" Aria asked.

"Yeah"

"Did he just have all that lying around his house?"

"Well, I doubt it," Spencer said.

"But if someone did, would that be weird?"

"If you had that much cash lying around, you'd probably also have a bomb shelter and like five years' worth of dehydrated meat," Spencer said and took another glance at Katherine. "Or you're criminal" she added and looked back at Aria. "I do want my own cheese fries," she said and then looked back at Katherine. "You didn't answer my question earlier"

"Just tired," Kathrine told her.

Spencer then looked over at Aria, who was looking at Katherine but looked at Spencer when she saw Spencer turning to look at her.

Katherine walked up the stairs and up to Spencer's room since her dad let her in. When she opened Spencer's door and saw her on her floor crying she shut the door back and sat down next to Spencer and pulled her into her arms. Spencer hugged her back and moved her head into the crook of Katherine's neck. Katherine ran her hand up and down Spencer's back and kissed her head.

"Garrett's getting out of jail for good. The anklet me and Jason found that was Ali's had her blood on it and someone else's. They have been looking for it for two years now. And before you came in 'A' texted and said that Garrett wasn't their killer" Spencer said once she stopped crying.

"Spence you couldn't have known, and it's not your fault that Garrett's out okay?" Katherine said and kissed her head again.

Spencer nodded her head. "I know"

Katherine then gently picked up Spencer's head from her neck and wiped the remaining tears off of her cheeks. "You know pretty girls shouldn't cry"

Spencer smiled and nuzzled her head back into Katherine's neck, and breathed in her scent a little. "You didn't have to come over you know, I would seen you at school"

"I know, but I wanted to, and I'm glad I did"

Spencer then picked her head and looked at Katherine and then kissed her, and moving into her lap. Katherine kissed her back placing her hands on her hips, while Spencer wrapped her arms around Katherine's neck.

Edited: no

{1146}