ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ

Sorry if it's bad. If you know, you know.

Katherine knocked on Spencer's door.

"Hey..." Spencer said once she saw who was at the door.

"Hey," Katherine said walking in.

"Thought you were mad at me," Spencer said closing the door.

"Still am a little"

Spencer sighed. "Look, me and Hanna only looked through Paige's bag to protect Emily cause we don't want her to get hurt"

"I know, but you can't always protect people," Katherine told her and walked closer to her.

"I know, but I can't help it"

"I know, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you," Katherine said and kissed her.

Spencer kissed her back wrapping her hands around her neck and pulled her closer. Katherine then gently pushed back against the counter.

-

Katherine was in Spencer's kitchen with Hanna and Aria and they were watching the news.

"Jury selection is expected to conclude today, and defense attorney Veronica Hastings made a statement to reporters this morning"

"My client is emotionally exhausted. But he's relieved to know that he's finally going to have the opportunity to clear his name" Veronica said.

"How did this get so big? I mean, it's like all eyes are on Rosewood"

Spencer then leaned back into Katherine since she was on her lap, and Katherine had her hands rested on Spencer's thighs, and her chin was rested on her shoulder.

"She's taking the long way because reporters are hounding her for interviews"

"Okay, how are we gonna do this?" Spencer asked turning the TV off and looked at her two friends.

"Well. Emily thinks she's coming over here so we can apologize. But when she realizes what this is. She'll probably be more mad at us than she was before"

"I am not looking forward to seeing that"

Katherine kissed Spencer's cheek. "I know you aren't but It'll be fine"

"But in a successful intervention, the loved one feels safe, not judged"

"Great. Right. So we'll start out all warm and fuzzy. And then we just have to hit her with the truth"

"Yeah. And that's your cue" Hanna said.

"Okay, so... Paige was jealous of Ali. We know that Paige was jealous of Maya. And she was with Emily that night. It was easy for her to set us up" Spencer said, getting up from Katherine's lap.