sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ

Katherine walked into Hanna's house with the others.

"Why are you taking that off?" Aria asked carrying crutches to the kitchen where Hanna is.

"I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on. Believe me, I don't want to see the autograph that's under it" Hanna said trying to rub the sticker down so it could stay.

"Well we can get you another sticker"

"Yeah, this time, why don't you try something mellower-like save the planet," Aria said.

Katherine walked over to the table and pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Hey, there were not a lot of choices, okay? It was either Humpty Dumpty or Jesus is coming. Look busy"

Hanna then pulled back the sticker and looked at the note. "Oh, God, it's still there"

"Hanna, Hanna, don't, okay? Don't look at that. Just look around you, 'cause you're safe, you're home and you're alive" Spencer said squatting down to look at Hanna.

"No, I thought I was safe in my hospital room, too. You know, what's going on with Noel Kahn? Is he A? Have you talked to him?"

"No, I avoid him. I keep telling him I'm busy. Busy freaking out every time I look at him"

"Yeah, well, try being run over by him"

It was silent for a few seconds before Emily spoke up.

"Who got you this panda? Sean?"

"Lucas"

Katherine smiled. "Oh, sweet"

"Anyone else starving or is it just me?"

Aria got up from where she was sitting and made her way over to the fridge.

"No, your mom said she left a special dinner for you in the fridge"

"Mm. Pass. No, I want a pop-tart" Hanna said and then looked around and saw Spencer and Emily giving her a look. ''What? I've been on hospital food for three weeks. I wanna eat something that doesn't look like it's already been chewed"

"Okay, well, why don't you eat while we go get the rest of your stuff. Kay?" Aria said placing some food on the table.

Katherine got up from where she was sitting at the table and followed the other three to get the rest of Hanna's stuff.

"Hanna? Hey, so, if you're gonna stay down here tonight we were, um..."

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Down here's good"

"What happened?" Spencer asked looking at some boxes that were on the ground.

"Nothin' Just, uh, knocked a few boxes down"

When the four of them went to help pick them up Hanna stopped them.

"No, no, no. You don't have to clean. Uh, you can go. Seriously, my mom's gonna be here soon, so..."

"Wait. So now you want us to leave?" Aria asked Hanna a little confused on why she had changed her mind.

"You don't have to put on a brave face for us,  okay, we get it. If being alone is freaking you out we can absolutely stay--"

"No, no, no. I'm just... I'm fuzzy. And I think it's from this pain medication. Yeah, I need a nap" Hanna said cutting Spencer off.

"Okay. Can we help you to the couch?" Emily asked looking at Hanna.

"No, you've done enough. Seriously, you guys, go"

"Okay. Call me"

Hanna nodded her head. "Yeah"

"Yeah. Me, too, any time"

Katherine placed her hand on Hanna's shoulder. "Same here"

"You know you have to boil that first, right?" Spencer said looking at the noodle box in Hanna's arms.

Hanna looked at the box in her hands and then to Spencer. "Yeah"

Katherine gave Hanna's shoulder a little squeeze and walked out of Hanna's kitchen and to the front door and walked out.

Katherine had her attention on her desk just doodling on a piece of water and slightly listening to Ezra Fitz.

"Gatsby... was more than just a pretty face. He was ambitious ruthless, charming and the themes of change and loss are central to both novels. Did everybody get their papers back?" Ezra asked handing out their papers.

The bell then rings, and Katherine started to gather her stuff and stood up from her desk.

"Perfect! See you Wednesday. Oh, chapters one and four. No study guides, please. Read the man, not the blogger"

"You guys go ahead. I'll get Hanna's assignment and meet up with you" Aria said to her three friends.

Katherine looked at Aria and nodded her head and started to make her way out of the classroom with Spencer and Emily behind her.

"I'm just not sure I wanna be there" Emily said as they walked down the hall.

"It'll be fine" Katherine said placing a hand on Emily's shoulder.

"Just... make sure Maya doesn't do all the talking. You know, she starts going over a cliff, you grab the wheel"

"Spencer, Emily, Katherine, wait up"

Katherine sighed and shook her head. "would love to stay and chat but I have somewhere to be"

Spencer gave her a look. "You don't have anywhere to be"

Katherine shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe I do and just didn't tell you" she said and began to walk away.

Spencer sighed and shook her head and turned to face Mona along with Emily.

Katherine was sitting on the stairs beside Spencer in Hanna's house.

"You need to call Alex" Katherine said looking over at Spencer.

"And tell him what? I can't undo this without telling him about A. Unless you think I should go into the kitchen and ask A to put down the piece of pizza and call Alex himself"

Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's leg. "Spence, stop. We don't know that Nowl is that person. And besides, I'm not even sure what A wants anymore. Are you?"

"You know what happens when you stick four lobsters in a tank and cut off their food supply?"

"They start to eat each other"

Noel then walked up them and looked at them. "Can I get to the bathroom? Is there a magic password?"

Katherine sighed and moved her hand from Spencer's leg and moved closer to the wall so Noel can get by.

Katherine then looked at the time, and then looked back at Spencer. "I know you think he is A but I don't think he is, yes he may seem sketchy, but I have a feeling he's not A"

"I hope your right" Spencer mumbled and placed her head on Katherine's shoulder.

Edited: no

{1060}