ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ

Katherine was outside Spencer's house waiting for her to get in her jeep since she is picking her up, so they could go to school.

Spencer walked out of her house and made her way over to Katherine's jeep and got in. "I would have picked you up"

Katherine places her hand on her thigh. "I know, but I decided to do it for the day"

Spencer looked at her hand and then at Katherine, and Spencer then moved closer to Katherine and placed her hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Katherine kissed her back leaving one hand on her thigh and the other on her waist.

Katherine then pulled away and moved to kiss Spencer's neck. Spencer tilted her head to the side.

"As much as I love you kissing my neck, we should head to school soon or we are gonna be late" Spencer told her.

Katherine sighed and stopped kissing her neck. "Yeah, we probably should" she said and started her jeep back up and started to drive to school with her hand still on Spencer's thigh.

Katherine walked inside the school with Spencer when Aria came up to them and hugged Katherine.

"Hey, to you too" Katherine said hugging her back.

"Are you okay? Where have you been?" Aria asked pulling out of the hug a few seconds later. "But I'm so glad you are okay"

Spencer shook her head at Aria a little. "Give her time breath"

"It's fine, Spence. And yeah I'm okay and to be honest I have no idea where I have been"

Aria was about to say something else Hanna came up to them.

"Katherine?"

Katherine looked at Hanna with a smile. "Hey, Han"

Hanna smiled and walked up to her and hugged her. "I'm glad you are okay. You are okay, right?"

Katherine hugged her back. "Yeah, I'm fine"

"We should get to class, the bell is gonna ring soon" Spencer looking at the time on her phone.

"Right, talk to you later? Or see you later?" Hanna asked pulling away from the hug.

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, for sure"

"So, you two together again?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, we are" Spencer said with a smile.

"Good, you two deserve to be together"

-

Katherine was walking up to Emily who was at her locker with Spencer beside her.

"Hey" Katherine said with a smile.

Emily turned to face them and smiled when she saw Katherine and pulled her into a hug. "You okay?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm good now"

"Good, that's good. I'm glad you are okay" Emily said and pulled out of the hug.

"Me too"

"So how was your test?" Spencer asked.

"I'm doing a make up of a make up. I gotta run. Community service starts at 4 p.m. sharp" Emily said and began to walk away.

"Wait, yours is today? I was hoping you'd come snoop around Jason's house with us"

"Jason's? Why Jason?" Emily asked.

"Well, if Jenna and Garrett have a helper. It's a he... where does your mind go?"