ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ

Katherine had just gotten back from the hospital after her Father pushed her down the stairs. But she had to lie to nurses and doctors that she is really clumsy and that she slipped and fell down the stairs. So now she has a broken wrist and a few broken ribs and a bruise on her forehead. And she had no idea if Spencer was gonna believe her that she slipped and fell down the stairs.

-

Katherine woke up the next day and started to get ready when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in"

Kyleigh then walked inside her room. "Are you okay with going to school?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, I'll be fine"

"Well, you know to take it easy right?"

"Yeah I know"

-

Katherine then made it to school and she went up to her locker and opened it and got the things she would need and put the other things she didn't need up and then started to make her way to class when Spencer came up to her.

"Hey," Spencer said and then noticed her hand in a brace and the bruise on her forehead. "What happened?" she asked with concern.

"I just slipped and fell down the stairs I'm fine though"

Spencer sighed and kissed her cheek. "Are you even sure you should be here? I mean shouldn't you be resting?"

"As long as I take it easy for a couple of days then I will be fine"

"Okay but please actually take it easy. I know you and sometimes you don't"

"Spence I promise I will take it easy," Katherine said and kissed her nose and then walked to class.

Spencer sighed and watched her go, she didn't believe that she slipped and fell down the stairs. She didn't want to say anything and then risk getting into a fight with her.

Katherine was in Spencer's kitchen with the others a week later and they were watching the news about the whole thing with Garrett.

'One week after his arrest Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered'

"That must be page five of Ali's autopsy report," Hanna said.

"Garrett took it but somebody gave it back"

"My mom is friends with the prosecutor. That somebody... was Jenna" Spencer said looking at them.

"Can we finally put Ali to rest now?"

Spencer then muted the TV and looked back at them.

"Or is two down and two to go? Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but... they're definitely guilty of something"

They then heard footsteps and looked and saw Melissa. "Love gone wrong"

Spencer then turned the TV off and looked back at her sister. "What are you talking about?"