Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?

Katherine was walking with her other friends. She was beside Emily with the other three in front of them, she was the only one who had a hoodie on while the others had short-sleeves or a light long-sleeve shirt.

"How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?"

"Okay, I did not wreck it. I damaged it. And everyone's being really mature about it" Hanna told them.

"Oh"

"There's no 'Oh' we're just being grown-ups, that's all"

The five of them were now standing near the bench where they planning on putting Alison's memorial. Once Katherine saw the bench she sat down on it.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles"

"Art tiles?" Spencer asked sitting beside Katherine.

"Mm," Aria hummed and nodded her head.

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison"

"Oh, like little headstones"

"Hanna!"

"What?"

"We should each do a tile," Emily said.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore," Hanna said taking it out of her purse and held it out.

"I don't want it"

"Seriously, somebody take this"

Katherine looked at Hanna and took the bracelet which made her hoodie sleeve go up, which showed a little bit of the bruise on her arm from her dad. And the only one who noticed was Spencer.

"Look at us. Bunch of babies" Katherine said stuffing the bracelet in her pocket.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Spencer spoke. "There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself"

Katherine sighed and leaned back against the bench. "You even sure it's a her?"

Hanna nodded her head in agreement. "It could be a guy"

"Him, her, it doesn't make any difference," Spencer said and got her computer out of her bookbag, and opened it, and turned it on.

Katherine moved closer to her and looked to see what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"I'm gonna block all messages from people that I don't know. IMs, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw A. There... Who's next?" Spencer asked looking at each one of them.

Katherine then grabbed Spencer's computer after a few seconds. Spencer then got up and walked closer to Aria. Once Katherine was done she handed it to Emily.

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with F"

"Hey, Mr. Fitz," Hanna said waving at the man who was on his bike.

Mr. Fitz waved back and went back to paying attention so he wouldn't wreck.

"Looking good, Mr. Fitz"

Katherine shook her head at Spencer and stood up when Aria sat down.

"My turn," Aria said and grabbed the computer from Emily.

"There are teachers that you don't wanna see on a bike and there are teachers that you do wanna see on a bike"