ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ

Katherine was sitting in the cafeteria sipping on her coffee, with Aria when Emily walked up to them and sat down in front of them.

"Why is yalls phone turned off? I was trying to reach you two all night"

"Hi, to you too. And I'm sorry. My phone died" Katherine said looking at Emily.

"I'm sorry. I was avoiding someone's call"

"I need to talk to you about Jason"

"Well, I need to talk to you two about Jason," Aria said and looked around and then back to them. "He kissed me"

Katherine looked a little confused about why Emily needed to talk to them about Jason. "What about?" she then looked at Aria shocked. "The hell?"

"Aria!"

"I know, it was a mistake. Look, I was trying to figure out a way to tell you guys. I totally don't know how to tell Ezra. Do I even tell him?"

"Kat, Aria, Jason had pictures of the both of you. Creepy pictures"

"What?" Aria and Katherine both asked.

"Spencer and I found a darkroom in his woodshed. Developed photographs of you two sleeping"

"What?"

"Sleeping?" Aria asked.

Emily nods. "Sleeping or drugged"

Katherine hung her mouth open a little. "Okay, well, I'm somewhat terrified now"

"And I am officially terrified," Aria said.

Spencer then sat down beside Emily. "Good. 'Kay? It's about time. And for the record, I never bought Jason's whole act. I mean, hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about at-risk youth, and using your brother to get to you" she said directing the last bit to Aria.

"Hold on. He really did help Mike"

"So he could get in your house," Spencer said.

"And kiss you!"

Spencer then looked at Emily. "Wait, what?"

Aria gave Emily a really look.

"You're kissing him now," Spencer asked looking at Aria.

"No he kissed me," Aria said looking at Spencer and then at Emily. "Thanks, Em, I really needed that, on top of everything else"

Katherine then took another sip of her coffee and scratched the back of her neck a little.

"Aria, he's dangerous"

Aria looked at them. "Fine. Fine. I gotta go" she said and started to get up and walk away with her cup of coffee.

Katherine then starts to get up. "Yeah, I got to go too," she said grabbing her stuff and walking away.

Katherine was in Spencer's house helping her pack up Ian's stuff.

"So, this is weird, huh?" Katherine asked looking over to Spencer. "Boxing up someone's life"

"This is Ian we're talking about. I think this just became my fondest memory of him"

Katherine then placed the basketball down on the ground and picked up a book. "So, I know why I'm not going to the college fair, why aren't you there?"

Spencer turned to look at her. "Cause I went last year"

"You probably have been going since middle school, right?"

"Well, you know the Hastings motto... Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?"

Katherine placed the book down and picked up a yearbook. "Hey, check this out. Ian's old yearbook" she said showing Spencer.

Spencer started to walk closer to her and Katherine walked towards her and they both stopped in front of the couch and opened the yearbook, and started to look through it.

"Wait, stop. There he is captain of the lacrosse team. Honors society. Drama club. Yeah, he was quite the actor. N.A.T. Club? What's that?"

Katherine shrugs and looks at Spencer. "I don't know never heard of it"

"Yeah, neither have I, and I know every club. I came close to joining the Madrigals! Let-let me see this" Spencer said taking the yearbook out of her hands and sitting down on the couch.

Katherine then sat down beside and looked at the book in Spencer's hands.

"It's not in the index of clubs"

"Okay, then maybe it was some kind of mistake"

Spencer then flipped to back. "Okay, then, how do you explain that?"

Katherine then grabbed the yearbook to get a better look. "Ian- N.A.T. forever. Jason"

"DiLaurentis?" Spencer asked flipping through the yearbook to find Jason. "Jason DiLaurentis. N.A.T. Club" she said and flipped through it again.

"Spence, what is it?"

"I just want to see if anyone else was a member," Spencer said and stopped on the page of Garrett and Oliver. "Garrett Reynolds and Oliver Smith. N.A.T. Club"

Katherine was sitting on the island in Spencer's kitchen helping her look through the old yearbooks.

"I just checked a bunch of old yearbooks. That club isn't mentioned in any of them"

Katherine then closed the yearbook she was looking at and sat down beside her and looked at Spencer. "I checked, too. It must be some kind of prank I guess"

"What, like seniors got away with murder? There's got to be an answer in all of this stuff. I mean, Jason, Ian, Garrett, and Oliver? N.A.T. Club? It's got to mean something!"

"So, what's a nice way to say someone's obsessive?"

Spencer stopped looking through the box she was looking through and gave Katherine a really look. She then picked up a shirt and looked at the front. "Wait a minute. Check this out. Nos Animadverto Totus" she said and walked closer to Katherine and showed her the shirt. "N.A.T."

Katherine got off of the island and walked closer and grabbed the shirt and looked at it. "We See All"

Spencer looked up at her confused. "Huh?"

"Nos Animadverto Totus. We See All"

"How did you even know that? I didn't know you took Latin" Spencer said.

Katherine shrugs a little. "I don't"

"Okay. But wait. We know that Ian liked to secretly videotape the girls of Rosewood, right?".

"Uh... yeah"

"So what if We See All means that Jason, Garrett, and Oliver were in on his dirty little game?"

"Okay. But what would that mean? Other than that they were perverts?" Katherine asked.

"It means that maybe Jason killed Alison for the same reason we thought Ian did... To get back those tapes"

Katherine looked at her with a little sigh. "I mean maybe," she said even though she doesn't believe Jason would kill Alison.

Edited: no

{1034}