sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Katherine was sitting in Spencer's car in the passenger, waiting for Emily to get back in the car. Aria and Hanna were sitting in the back.

"It was just the two of you, sitting in Garrett's car?"

"I didn't know where else to meet him. It wasn't like I could ask him that stuff down at the precinct" Spencer said looking at them.

"how did you get away from him?"

"When you sent me that text, I told him it was from my mom. She wanted me home ASAP. Am I still shaking? I'm still shaking" Spencer said holding her hands up.

Katherine looked over at her and placed her hand on her thigh. Spencer looked over at her and smiled at her and placed her hand on top of Katherine's and started to play with her fingers.

"Yeah, we're all shaking. Can you turn on the heat? You could make a slushy back here"

"Guys, why would Jenna give him that lantern?" Aria asked.

"You don't know that she gave it to him"

"What do you think, he bought it at the blind artists' crafts fair? Course she gave it to him. The question is, when did they become buddies? And why?"

Katherine looked over at Spencer and shrugged. "Maybe they are an item"

"And plus, they grew up across the street from each other. His parents still live in that house. Maybe he's just bringing raw meat to Jenna's cat"

Katherine shook her head and looked over at Hanna. "Toby lives there, too and they don't have a cat"

"Then maybe he was bringing over raw meat for Jenna"

Katherine and Spencer shook their heads and rolled their eyes a little.

"Here comes Em"

"Who's living in her house now?" Spencer asked looking at the two but mainly Katherine.

"Some losers who can't figure out the alarm system. They've tripped it like three times. And the security company keeps calling her mom in Texas" Hanna said.

Katherine turned to look at Hanna which made her hand go up higher on Spencer's thigh, which made Spencer hold in a breath. "They aren't losers Han, they just don't know how to work it because it is probably different then from what they are used to"

Emily then got in the car and sat beside Aria who was in the middle.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. It's just so weird to walk in there and see other people's stuff" Emily said.

Katherine then noticed she had accidentally moved her hand higher on Spencer's thigh and she mouthed sorry to her and moved it back where it was before.

"Hey, why don't you tell 'em to lay off the alarm for a couple of days?"

"I'm guessing they don't feel safe"

"Well, they will now. I'm sure Aria's parents are gonna have Mike on lockdown till he turns 18"

"No one probably feels safe Han, I mean it is Rosewood after all," Katherine said.

Aria looked over at Hanna. "You did not just say that, Han"

"What? I'm not judging. I'm just guessing that your little brother will find another hobby besides breaking and entering"

"Still talking," Spencer said looking over at Hanna.

"Guys, look, I don't know what's going on with my little brother. If I knew, you would know"