sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

Katherine was in Hanna's room with Spencer.

"Okay, nothing fits over this"

"Well, Hanna, if you just wait until your mom goes to work, then we don't have to sneak around," Spencer told Hanna.

"No, I am not going to school with a big open wound"

"I thought you said Wren stitched it up"

"He did, but I have to let it breathe or else it could get infected," Hanna said going to her closet to pick something else out to wear.

"Whoa. Where did you get that?"

"Eighth grade"

"Did it come with Castanets?" Spencer asked.

"It's not Spanish, it's Greek. I played peasant lady in Mamma Mia. Can you give me some pins, please?"

"I don't remember you in Mamma Mia"

"I do, but that's because you were too obsessed with Ian," Katherine told Spencer.

"Good, because I look fat and hideous and I had to stand next to a cardboard goat"

"I was not obsessed with Ian," Spencer said looking at Katherine while helping Hanna pit pins in her skirt.

"Keep telling yourself that babe, and Han you were not fat or hideous," Katherine said.

Hanna's phone then went off and Spencer looked over and picked it up and handed it to Hanna.

"Um, Wren is calling you"

Hanna hit decline and threw her phone on her bed.

"Why don't you wanna talk to him? What's going on with you and Wren?"

"Nothing"

"Hanna. Hanna, come on, look at me" Spencer said and moved in front of Hanna again. "Okay, I know that 'A' has made it incredibly hard for you and Caleb"

"Hard? Try impossible"

"So, what, is Wren moving in? Look, I know that he can be persuasive. I mean, the dimples, the accent--"

"Okay, can we not talk about this?" Hanna asked.

"You are not the first girl to fall for downton grabby. Hello, I've been there"

Katherine then looked at the time. "I have to go see you guys later," she said grabbing her bag and walking out of Hanna's room.

Spencer sighed. "I should probably keep my mouth shut shouldn't I?"

Hanna looked at Spencer and nodded. "Yeah, probably"

Katherine was at her locker when Evelyn walked up to her.

"Hey, got plans today?"

Katherine, looks over at her and shakes her head. "No, not until a little bit later"

Evelyn smiled. "Okay, well wanna hang out? It has been a while since we last hung out"

"Sure"

"Good, is after school okay with you?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah that works for me"

Evelyn smiles. "Good, see you then"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah see ya"

Evelyn then walks away, and Katherine closes her locker and makes her way to her class.

Katherine walked on the shop Cece works at and she saw Spencer and Hanna looking into Paige's bag and before she could say something Emily and Paigile appeared from the back.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked looking at the two, and then at Paige. "We're leaving," she said walking towards Paige's bag and grabbing it.

"Emily"

"No, don't be so forgiving. I'm changing and then we're out of here"

Katherine looked at them and shook her head. "You two really need to let it go, 'A' could have placed that in Paige's bag ever thought of that" she said and walked out of the shop without even waiting to see what they will say.

Spencer sighs. "Looks like another person mad at us"

"I think Emily hates us more then she is mad at us" Hanna told Spencer.

Short I know, but the next should be longer hopefully.

Edited: no

{603}