ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ

Katherine was sitting on a stool in Spencer's house with the others, waiting for Hanna to get there.

"I passed your mom heading out"

"Then it's go time," Spencer said walking ro her computer and held her hand out for the flash drive. "Hanna? Hanna"

Hanna then gave her the flash drive.

"How much did Caleb get?"

"I don't know. He said he was up most the night" Hanna told them.

Katherine moved to stand behind Spencer so she could see the screen better.

"It's not like we expected decrypting files from 'A's phone was gonna be easy"

"Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily asked.

"Every chance he gets. And I'm still lying to him"

"Well, now that we know that it wasn't Lucas my money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the cell phone," Aria said.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett"

"Yeah, after the greenhouse"

"Look the point is Caleb is still asking about everything... and it's not safe for him to know the answers. We should just tell him to stop" Hanna said.

"Let's just take a look first," Spencer said hitting play.

"This, this was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria asked watching the video.

The video then turned into Alison's bedroom.

"Wait... look. That's Alison's bedroom"

Katherine kept her eyes on the screen and moved closer to see better, which made her front touch of the back of Spencer a little.

"What's Ian doing there?" Spencer asked looking over her shoulder at Katherine for a moment and then looked back to the screen.

"What's he doing with that camera?"

"Oh, my god, he's hiding it. He was recording this secretly"

"Wait, recording what?" Spencer asked leaning back a little into Katherine.

Garrett and Jenna then walked inside Alison's room.

"What are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?"

"NAT club field trip? Ian and Garrett are the founding members" Spencer said.

"The only two missing is--" Emily said but stopped when Ian asked where Jason and Oliver were. "So Caleb has seen this?" she asked after a while.

"He couldn't have gotten it off that phone without seeing it. Now you know why I'm freaking out" Hanna said.

"Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened--"

"The closer Caleb gets to the top of 'A's hit list. He, she, it has messed with all of our relationships. Katherine and Spencer, Ezra, Samara" Hanna said.

Spencer let out a little breath, and Katherine noticed and leaned closer kissing her cheek and placing her chin on Spencer's shoulder.

"Look," Aria said and then saw the box Jason gave to her. "Wait, that's the box Jason gave me"

Hanna shook her head. "Caleb's done. I"m telling him today"

"So, what does this mean?"

"Well, in case we have any doubts the NAT club, Jenna included was in Rosewood"