ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs

Katherine and the others were still in Emily's room watching another video. Katherine was leaning back against Spencer's legs as Spencer was leaning against the headboard and her knees up to her chest. Spencer was playing with pieces of Katherine's hair.

"Is that Jenna?"

"You're late," Video Jenna said.

"Who's she talking to?"

The camera then moved and they saw Toby, and Jenna was walking up to him.

"Toby?" Katherine asked leaning up to see the video better.

Spencer let out a little whine when Katherine leaned forward to the video.

"It's not right," Toby said.

Jenna sighed and wrapped her arms around Toby's neck. "There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related" She then chuckled a little. "It'd be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me" She then started to take off Toby's shirt. "You have no idea who you're dealing with"

"Turn it off," Katherine said and leaned back into Spencer.

Emily reached over and closed the lid of the laptop.

Spencer wrapped her arms around her and moved her legs so, Katherine could now lean her back against her front, and Spencer then kissed her head.

"Do you realize that these videos are? They're of us... Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms, changing clothes. We're naked!" Aria said.

"Exposed"

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?"

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls," Spencer said.

"I feel sick"

Katherine nodded her head. "Same," she said and fiddled with Spencer's fingers.

"In some of these, we were just kids"

"Ian's been watching us for years," Aria said.

"And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out"

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos"

"You guys, it is not too late to help her," Spencer said grabbing the flash drive and getting off the bed. "We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison"

"How are we gonna do that?"

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows," Spencer said.

"Are you on something?"

"Jenna's at the top of our A-list"

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!" Spencer said looking at each of them.

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?"

"If that bitch is 'A' then this could be a trap"

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. And for all we know, he still is" Aria said.

Spencer then turned to look out the window.

"Spencer's right. We have to try" Aria quietly said.

Spencer turned to face them again. "We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we finally have something that she wants. And Alison gave it to us"