ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ

Katherine was standing outside with the others watching Jenna. She was standing beside Spencer with her arm wrapped around Spencer's waist.

"God, what a performance," Hanna said.

"Can you imagine faking it for so long?"

"What do you think she's planning?"

"That's what you have to find out. She trusts you or at least she wants you to think that she does" Spencer told Aria.

"Great, that-- that's awesome"

"Hey, I'll trade you, Mona, for Jenna," Hanna said.

"No,  thanks"

"I think I felt safe when Mona wasn't talking"

"There she goes," Spencer said referring to Jenna who was getting and walking away.

"We should push a table in front of her and see what happens"

"Yeah we should," Katherine said with a small smile.

"God, you two have all the subtlety of a hand grenade"

Hanna smiles. "Thank you"

Katherine then turned to walk inside with the others.

"Has your mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?"

Spencer took a glance at Emily. "Not yet. But Melissa's coming home tomorrow, so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time. Cause that's how it works in my family-- we keep the one-on-ones to a minimum"

"You're not helping yourself, Mr. Gottesman. This all goes on your permanent record!"

Lucas walked away and then stopped when he came face to face with Hanna and the others. He just stared at each of them and then walked away. Hanna then looked at her friends and then followed Lucas.

Katherine looked at the others and then where Hanna walked off, and then she let out a sigh and gave Spencer a kiss on the cheek, and began to walk away. "See you guys later"

Katherine saw Spencer in her kitchen fixing a sandwich so she walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Spencer smiled and leaned her back against her. "Hey, want me to make you one?"

Katherine shook her head and rested her chin on her shoulder. "No, I'm good I ate at work"

Spencer nodded and continued to make herself a sandwich, and Katherine moved some hair from her neck and started to kiss her neck. Spencer let her kiss her neck a few more times before turning around in her arms and placing her hands around her neck and pulling her into a kiss, Katherine kissed back placing her hands on her waist. Spencer then leaned back against the counter behind her and pulled Katherine closer to her.

Katherine then moved some stuff out of the way and then gently picked her up and placed her on the counter, without breaking the kiss, and stood in between her legs and placed her hands on Spencer's thigh. Spencer then wrapped her legs around her and pulled her closer, which resulted in Katherine's hand moving higher up her thigh and her fingers were almost touching her underwear.

Someone then walked inside the house which they both quickly pulled away and Spencer got off of the counter with a little groan, since she didn't want their make out to end, and then grabbed her sandwich and took a bite while taking glances at Katherine with a small smile on her face.

Katherine was sitting at the lunch table with the others the next day.

"Look it in the eye?" Spencer asked leaning against Katherine a little since she was sitting beside her.

"That's what she said"

"That opens a whole new dimension of creepy," Hanna said.

"Toby found her eye drops, and Garrett's in jail. Maybe She's getting careless about hiding things"

"Yeah, like that other earring"

"If you find that, case closed. Jenna is working with this 'A" Spencer said and Started to play with Katherine's fingers.

"It's not just the earring that we have to worry  about"

"Whoever opened Ali's grave will find all the keepsakes we put inside that coffin"

"We're gonna sort it out, Em. I can anoop and plat keyboard at the same time" Aria said.

"Maybe this is a trap"

"I'm also pretty good at running"

"Do you remember when she knocked over that beehive?" Hanna asked, making Spencer chuckle a little.

Emily's phone then went off and she picked it up to check it. "It's your mom. She posted the grades for that makeup test. Might as well get that over with"

"Wait a minute you knocked over that beehive"

"Yeah, but it's a better story if she did it"

Katherine then looked and saw Evelyn. "I'll see you guys later I need to talk to Evelyn about dance," she said and got up from where she was sitting.

Spencer watched her get up and walked away and placed her chin on her hand.

Katherine walked into Spencer's room after a long day of dance practice and work. Spencer was lying on her bed reading a work. Katherine smiles and walks over to where Spencer is and crawls onto her bed and then laid on top of her.

Spencer smiled and looked down at her and placed her book beside her and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head. "Hey, you"

Katherine smiled and snuggled closer to Spencer. "Hey"

"Long day?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, you could say that"

Spencer started to rub her hand up and down Katherine's back. "Wanna talk about it?"

Katherine shook her head a little. "No, cause it's nothing bad or stressful, it was a long day that's all I promise"

"Okay," Spencer said and kissed her head.

Katherine then moved her head from Spencer's chest and leaned up and gave her a kiss. Spencer kissed back and rested her hands on her back. Katherine then pulled away and gave her neck a few kisses and Spencer turned her head to the side. Katherine then stopped kissing her neck after a few seconds and placed her head back on Spencer's chest.

"Are you coming whenever we catch Jenna, to show that we know she can see?"

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know, depends If I'm busy or not"

Spencer nods. "Okay"

"I'm gonna go to sleep, night I love you"

"Night and I love you too," Spencer said and started to play with Katherine's hair.

Katherine smiled and started to fall asleep with Spencer playing with her hair.

Edited: no

{1057}