ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Katherine was helping Aria, and Spencer push this crate into Spencer's kitchen/Living room.

"I was afraid she wouldn't get it done, in time for the memorial," Aria said.

"And this was someone from your mom's gallery?"

"Right"

"Where is your mom?" Emily asked Aria walking up to the three who moved the crate into the room.

"There's an apartment above the gallery, so she's staying there. For now"

"Kind of weird, isn't it?"

"Your mom moving out"

"Yeah, like my dad should have left. That's what you'd expect"

"Hey, at least her mom is alive," Katherine said and sat on the counter.

"Aria. Kat" Spencer said with a light scolding tone.

Katherine looks at them. "What I'm just saying"

"Hey, I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Whole thing just... sucks" Aria said.

"I know"

"Did anyone call Shelly Leonard?"

"Done. And I told her if she plays anything depressing. I will kick in her cello"

"What dressing songs are actually good," Katherine said.

Spencer sighed and looked at her. "That's not the point"

Katherine looks back at her and shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh, what about the program?"

"Almost done, but we should finish it before Ali's brother gets here," Spencer said.

"When is that?"

"Tonight. And he wants to see us in the morning"

"Okay, you know what? I barely remember Jason" Hanna said walking closer to them.

"We didn't know him, he was just Ali's older brother down the hall"

"Behind the closed door"

"But there's hardcore punk music, vibrating the floorboards," Emily said.

"Yeah, and my brother would jam in his room with him sometimes," Katherine said.

Spencer looked over at her. "Where is he now?"

Katherine looked over at her. "My house"

"When did he get back?" Hanna asked.

"A few days ago"

"How did they get into an Ivy League school?"

"I don't know. It must have been affirmative action for goths and emos"

Once they took the lid off of the crate Katherine got down from the counter, and  walked to look inside.

"It's beautiful"

"Pedestal's already out there, next to the bench. This goes up Friday morning"

"Do you think Jason will like it?"

"Of course, he'll like it," Hanna said.

"And years from now, people are gonna see this memorial, and... and that's all they'll ever know about Ali. She'll be the girl that they dedicated the bench to and we'll all be gone, but Ali will still be remembered"

"That's immortality my darlings"

**Flashback**