ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

Katherine woke up and stretched and walked out of her room, that she has at Rowan's. When she got downstairs she saw Rowan in the kitchen.

"Morning"

Rowan looked over at her and smiled. "Hey, how do you feel?"

Katherine sat down at the table. "Sore"

"Do you want any medicine?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, I'll be fine"

"Are you sure?"

Katherine nods and stands up. "Anyway I'm gonna head to school"

"You're not gonna eat?" Rowan asked looking at her a little confused and a little concern.

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah I'm not hungry"

Rowan nods her head, not really believing her. "Um, okay, well do you want a ride?"

Katherine shakes her head. "No, I'll be fine"

"Okay. See you later then?"

"Yeah, see you later," Katherine said and walked out of the apartment.

Katherine had just walked into the bathroom and passed by someone walking out of the bathroom. Once she left Hanna, Aria, and Spencer walked out of the stall.

"Whoo, we first find a better place to do this. Somewhere preferably with a fan" Aria said.

Spencer moved close to Katherine and stood by her, and grabbed her hand with rubbed her finger on the bandage on Katherine's wrist from last week.

"Good luck. We're gonna have to dig a tunnel under the school"

"Uh, yeah, not with those hands. You need some serious moisturizer"

"This letter isn't that bad, Emily" Spencer said looking at the letter.

"It's bad"

"Look, won't you be impressed this scout even took the time to write?"

"Here, use this. It costs more than my purse" Hanna said handing Emily the moisturizer.

"Guys, it's a, a maybe letter. My mom needs to see something real, something that says. Let her stay in Rosewood. We want her. Don't take her to Texas" Emily said.

"Em, there are other colleges"

"Yeah, other scouts will want you"

"When? My mom's already packed up the whole kitchen. She keeps telling me how much I'm gonna like the rodeo"

They then heard chatter outside.

"Let's just do this later, okay?" Aria said rubbing some moisturizer on her hands.

"Um, what about after school?"

"I can't today. I've got field hockey" Spencer said giving the letter back to Emily.

"I have swim practice"

"I'm starting my class at Hollis"

"And I have dance practice"

Spencer turned to look at her. "Are you even sure, you are okay to even dance? And is Jackie gonna be teaching it?" she asked Aria the last question.

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm sure I'm fine to practice"

Spencer sighed and looked at her again.

Katherine kissed her head. "I promise I'm fine" she whispered to her.