ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ

Katherine was standing beside Spencer with Aria on her Spencer's other side.

"Where are they?"

"I told my mom we'd be studying at the library so that's covered"

Spencer nodded her head. "Good"

Katherine then moved her arm and placed it around Spencer's waist with her hand resting on her hip, and Spencer leaned into her a little bit. And then looked at Spencer after it being silent for a little. "You sure you wanna do this tonight?"

Spencer turned her head to look at Katherine. "Yeah, are you kidding? We have to find out what this guy knows about Ali"

"And why his number was in Ali's... Vivian's coat"

"And we finally got this meeting set, so it's gotta be tonight," Spencer said and then looked at Katherine. "And we're gonna have your back the whole time"

Katherine nods her head. "I know"

"So my mom talked to your mom. It wasn't just one sleepover Spencer, it's been a whole week. My mom just wants to know why you're not going home" Aria said to Spencer.

"I just... I can't deal with my family right now"

"Can I help?" Aria asked.

Katherine then kissed Spencer's head. "If you want I'll help with anything, only if you want me to"

Spencer looked at Katherine for a while and then looked back in front of her when she heard cheering.

"Yeah!" Spencer and Aria said clapping their hands once they saw the swim team come out of the door.

Katherine then removed her arm from Spencer's waist and started clapping, and then started walking closer to Emily with Aria and Spencer in front of her.

"Way to go, champ!" Spencer said going to hug Emily.

"Hey! Thank you" Emily said hugging her back.

"Em, my mom said that we could have the team party at my house," Hanna said walking up to them.

"That's great!"

"Yeah"

Katherine then looked behind Emily and saw Garrett and another officer walking in and then walked past them. Hanna followed them to see what they wanted because she saw they were heading to Caleb.

Spencer then reached over and grabbed Katherine's hand interlocking their fingers together, and leaned her head on her shoulder and Katherine smiled and kissed her head.

Hanna then walked back to them.

"What just happened?"

"Garrett took Caleb's computer. Court order" Hanna told them.

Then all their phones went off and they pulled it out of their pockets to read the message.

"Now it's Caleb's turn. But don't worry bff I might give you another turn after I'm done with Caleb"
P.S. You should tell Spencer about your dad and brother abusing you or I will
          XOXO -A

Katherine read the message and sighed and placed her phone back in her pocket.

Katherine was at her locker putting some books in her locker that she wouldn't need. When she shut her locker and turned around to start walking, Spencer walked up to her.