ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

Katherine was making her way to the Brew with the others.

"That's why 'A' wants Garrett out of jail. So I can take his place"

"Okay, don't go there," Emily told Hanna.

"It's already past there, Emily. He knows about the note, he caught me at church and it's my blood type"

"So what? You didn't kill anybody"

"But Wilden does" Katherine mumbled.

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him. Have you talked to Jason?"

"No, I can't even look in the eye," Spencer said and then noticed the others look. "But I'm gonna talk to him today"

"I'll make sure she does," Katherine told them.

Spencer then looked at her and Katherine gave a little shrug.

"Han, don't worry. There's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow"

"So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom" Hanna said, giving them a glance.

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order"

Katherine took a glance at Emily and then at Spencer.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?"

"How? Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know it?"

Hanna looked at Aria. "Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember"

"It's possible someone could have gotten her blood somehow," Katherine said and noticed the others giving her a look. "I'm just saying," she said putting her hands up.

"Han, wait, you need to--"

"I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go to school" Hanna said and started to walk away from them.

Katherine let a sigh and watched, her walk away and placed her hands in her pocket, and then followed the other three into the brew.

"Maybe one of us should call her mom"

"I don't think her mom can have any more pull with Wilden. This isn't shoplifting" Spencer said walking to an empty table.

"Take it from me. You're always better off with a really good buy"

"Is it just me or did that sound a lot like..."

"Alison" The three of them.

Katherine looked at them and the blonde-haired woman and shook her head. "Nope don't hear it at all"

The blonde woman then turned and noticed them looking at her. "Something wrong?"

"Oh, no. Sorry. Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends"

"Hope she's brilliant. What's her name?"

"Alison DiLaurentis," Aria told her.

"You were friends of Ali's. Me too. I'm Cece, and nice to see you again Kat"

Katherine looked at her and nodded her head. "Yeah you too"

"Spencer" Spencer said pointing to herself.

"Melissa Hasting's little sister Ali talked about you. She talked about all of you. A lot"

"How do you know Ali?" Emily asked.

"Before I moved to LA our families rented summer homes in Cape May. We went through an intense couple weeks together. I dated her brother, Jason. She never mentioned me to you guys?" Cece asked the other three.